13: Quick Exit

SYA'S POV

I snuck bullet out to the loading bay where Zeus waited for her. They ran off into the woods without a sound amusing me with the amount of freedom they have, wishing I could go with them and leave this place. but I had everyone else to put before me.

I snuck back into the supply room and I stood on the platform looking over everyone as they frantically worked. I hope they don't kill my ass. While I stepped out the room I relieved there was no where else to go in here since ask the rooms eye full of supplies so Cyrus most have went back to the warehouse. This is a good time to persuade everyone to join my team.

"By a show of hands how many of you like working for Cyrus?" I spoke loud enough for them to hear me but not so loud Cyrus could here me from the warehouse.

Most raised everyone their hands.

"I'm not going to tell on you if you don't. Most of us are grown in here there's no need to run and snitch. So I will ask again... By a show off hands hoe many of you like working for him?"

No one raised their hands this time. "Are you getting tired of getting your ass beat, or being sent into the course every time you slip up?" Everyone raised their hands a smirk crept on my face.

"That's what I wanted to see. Here's a deal I'd like to make..."

LADY'S POV

I made my way to the supply barn to check on things and it seems Sya just finished saying something that lifted their spirits.

One of our youngest workers EJ, he's sixteen it seventeen I think, he walked away from his station, shocking many as he limped up to her. He stood in front of her, studying her face and hugged her after a moment, repeating the mumbled words "Thank you" with tears in his eyes. I left out the room quickly without being seen, I hope whatever it was doesn't get my ass beat in the end.

SYA'S POV

Everyone got back to work just like before. I helped people with their work so no one would fall short. Cyrus had extended their deadline to midnight so more guns could get finished. Which now leavs them with only 45 minutes left... or I would have to kill those who fell short.

I looked away from the time and wiped my brow with the back of my hand, it was getting noticeably hot in here.

AUGUST's POV

I'm glad Sya is taking control of what's going on. These poor people in here don't need to continue to have their lives ruined by Cyrus any longer. I've only been working for him for almost a year now and this shit is stressful. The thought of always getting killed for the Littlest shit is nerve wracking.

There's a few middle aged people in here so I can't imagine how long they've been rocking with him for.

I put my eyebrows together and wiped my upper lip ugh. "Damn it's hot." I said making the boys laugh. The heat was growing and it wasn't no heater making this kind of hot. Sya looked at me and I nodded. She left the room quickly as everyone kept working.

The sound of a door being smacked opened from echoed through the room and Sya ran in patting something on her arm "Get out now!" She said yelling a second later.

No one asked questions. Everyone grabbed their coats and placed the finished guns in the empty crates. Sya slid open the large steel door we came in through and rushed everyone out.

Once everyone was out we all stood around in the cold fall night confused, watching as flames on the other side of the warehouse grew higher. Nurses walked around checking everyone for any injuries.

Sya was getting her hand wrapped, probably from opening that rusty ass door. She had this worried look on her face as she looked around, I walked up to her locking eyes with one another. "Sheesh you scared me for a minute." She held her chest taking a relieved breath. I chuckled and patted her back softly knowing she was worried if I got out our not. Sya reached Dien and rubbed hey knee. Her leg sometimes locks up when it's super child out,  it's been giving get problems recently. At the hospital they inserted these little metal prongs in her knee to get better circulation, and they told her to try to keep from being in the cold to long or that will happen.

I followed behind her as she waked towards the crowd and I saw her looking at something. I squinted my eyes and looked closer at where she was looking. There were two figures standing in the distance.  "What the hell?"

Cyrus was just standing there watching the warehouse burn down. Sya turned and looked at me scared. "There's hundreds of boxes of ammo on the other side. once the fire hits that shit we're going to be sprayed all over the damn place."

I repeated what she said loud enough for over 100 pairs of ears to hear.

We all hurried down the branch covered path we took to get here. The only noise that could be heard was the bullets popping in the distance and the and the crates with guns clinging as people carried them.

(2 hours later)

We all made it to the main road. The car we arrived in still sat still like we parked it. Sya yanked open the door as it was frozen to get the things we left in there. She pulled her knee brace from her duffle bag and wrapped it tight and sat on the trunk taking in a painful breath rubbing her thigh.

A red 2014 mustang rolled in front of us. "Need a ride?" Cyrus asked as the windows rolled down. Several military style school buses pulled up. "have fun riding in that. the next place we go will be much better and closer to our goal." He said the last part looking at Sya and driving off with  that head banging white people shit blasting down the road. Dice dragged the bags and put them on the bus with a mad expression mumbling something under his breath. Shad and micheal helped people on the bus as Sya and I watched out for anything suspicious.

Once everyone boarded we hopped on the bus with the rest of the boys and luckily had one empty seat in the back. Sya rested her head on the gated window closing her eyes. I pulled a blanket out my bag and laid it over us.

"2 and a half hours to the next stop so you might as well sleep." The bus driver said over the intercom. I looked over at dice. He and Veronica were in deep conversation a couple rows ahead of us while Shad and micheal were silently arguing with each other like usual. I'm glad they made it out okay. I noticed that Lil nigga EJ a few rows hi front shivering. I grabbed a extra hoodie i brought and slid from the seat and gave it to him. "Thank you." he said shyly. He reminds me of myself when I was younger. I got to speak to him a few times and his story was like any other: no real family, poor, and needed money. He was looking for someone to help him out to bad he ran into Cyrus first before Santana.

Santana actually treats us nice. Vacation time, good ass money,  and he's a real nice guy. You see he found it I been fuckin his daughter long dick style and he let me live... Okay that last part was a bit of a stretch but you get what I'm saying.

The bus driver turned the over head light out as I sat back into the seat carefully leaving only the moonlight softly shine in. I pulled Sya into in me, kissing her lips. "What was that for?" She asked in a giggle. "I just love you more than anything and it's been a while since I kissed you." She nodded and kissed me again before closing her eyes. "I love you too." She laid her head on my chest and put her soar leg over mine. I laid my hand on her ass.

"Don't start nothing you know we can't do right now." She said with her eyes still closed. I laughed and put my chin on her head, imagining we were back at home.

---------------------------

{why is Cyrus moving locations?}

{why did he try to kill his only help?}

{the dogs?}

{dice & Veronica?}

Edited on: 10/29/16