11: Understanding

August's POV

After Dice explained to Lady what happened I went to the room Sya was placed in, she was laying on a medical bed with her arm over her eyes just in her undergarments, clenching her side. They had her all patched.

I walked in and sat on a stool near her bed and kissed her shoulder. She moved her arm and looked up at me then looked down. "Damn they got ya girl half naked on this cold ass table with no blanket, ain't that some shit." She said sitting up on the end of the examination table. I chuckled at her crazy ass and handed her a black sweat suit they had set out for her. She stood up and looked in the full body mirror across the room. she looked down with tears in her eyes getting dressed.

"I bet all of this is for her." She said while slipping her socks on letting a lone tear fall. I sighed and locked the door and pulled her into me letting her cry softly. I looked down at her admiring her face, even with the scratches and tears streaming down her face she was still the most beautiful women I have ever met.

I licked her falling tears causing her to laugh in my arms. "Babe stop." She said pushing me away with a laugh before pulling her timbs back on. she slicked her hair into one if those top knot things and limped to the door.

"Sya..." I called. She turned around and looked a me. "What?" She asked. I grabbed the ring off the medical stand and placed it on her finger. "You know one day I'll get you a ring one day." she smiled and stood on her tip toes kissing me like never before with that oh so familiar spark.

"Come on." She said opening the door. Everyone in the room stopped and looked at her.

Sya's POV

"Now that Cyrus has unhandily whooped my ass, what the fuck is next?"

crickets....

How in the hell can a room full of hundreds of people work for him and not one of these niggas know what's going on. I shook my head and face palmed. How are Cyrus and I working together and he doesn't even tell his own people shit?

"I'm only going to say this one..."

After going over the plan me and Cyrus discussed at the hospital everyone went to doing their own thing. I followed Michael to Cyrus's office and saw him tonguing down Lady. I cleared my throat causing her to quickly fix herself and look away from me.

"What can I help you with? How was my course?" I chuckled to myself and noticed the nose guard and the bruise on his exposed chest.

"Cut the shit. We leave in couple of days and I had to fill your team in on our plan. I hope you told your little girlfriend cause it's going on whether she likes it or not." I walked out the room confidently while hearing lady yelling at Cyrus.

I walked up stairs slowly where I heard shad laughing and walking in where I saw them playing pool. "lil niggaaa you survived." Shad came running at me lifting me in the air making me laugh in pain.

"You know how many people have died in there you barely made it off there with a scratch." Michael says hyping people up in the room.

"Okay, okay. Thank you I know I'm the shit." I said holding my side laughing. They settled down and continued playing pool. I grabbed a blanket and pillow from a couch and cleared the balls from the table right in the middle of their game and laid down. "Ayyyyeee what the hell!" I heard Dice groan.

"Ayyyyyeee shut that shit up. I had a long day." they scuffed and sat on the couches watching whatever cartoon was on the TV.

The door opened, making a creaking noise. I looked over and August sat on the end of the pool table looking down at me with his back facing me holding something. "What do you want?" He chuckled before speaking. "I guess you don't want these hot cheetos then. I had to steal them." I shot up and grabbed them from him pecking his lips, not even caring were he got them from. "I love you." I said against his lips. He smiled and kissed me back.