9: Lady

Sya's POV

I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks and they've got me in this weak ass therapy. They're trying to get me to bend my knee to keep the blood flow going and I'm already standing on it. So by week 3 they'll get me walking on it.

I avoid the doctors every time they ask me about the injurie, I just wanna scream out and tell them but I know it'll cause a world of trouble. Staying here just puts a damper on everything. Cyrus comes up here every once in a while, just to make threats so I won't try anything. Little does he know I've got that nigga fooled. August told me he got Santana and Avery up to speed on everything that's going on. Now we must wait till Cyrus can trust me and we'll bait him into our trap.

August told me my dad's not doing to good. Him and dice have gotten along pretty well and I'm happy about that. Dice snuck into my room one day and told me the story of him and my mother. I was so mad at my mom for leaving me and at a such a young age. I blamed her absence on some many things and now that I know the real, I take all that back.

August told me my dad isn't holding up to well and has even stopped his people from their drives around Cyrus's house and pulled out a few people that worked undercover with August. I think he's given up on me. But I keep positive and try not to think like that. August sneaks me letters from Avery and the other workers send to me. Even though I can't physically see Avery I can tell he's hiding something or is hinting at something in these letters. No matter how long you hide something I will find out eventually because I don't like surprises.

"Knock knock" I look up and Lady came in the room. I looked at her in confusion. Even tho I know who she is in relation to me, I still feel like I should hold back just to be cautious.

"What are you doing here?"

"Umm, Cyrus told me to check up on you he's out on some runs and couldn't do his usual check in."

I looked at her, she almost looks stressed. It's the middle of summer and she's wearing a long sleeve shirt and her hair is a mess. But her shoe game is on point and she's carrying a Celine bag. Oh yeah, Cyrus most definitely beats her ass but I bet he showers her in gifts to make up for it. She's weak.

I laugh at my own thoughts.

"What's so funny?" I cut my eyes at her before speaking. "You know I had my suspicions about you being my- you know. and dice finally told me the truth-" I paused and laughed again. "He told me everything and it's funny to me that you spend all your time ranting and raving about me but was to much of a coward to speak up when Cyrus brought me in. I've been kept in that molding ass basement for months, and you were the one tending to me all this times and didn't speak up. I knew all along but it took Cairo to say something. Daddy would love to meet him, he always said he wanted to have a son one day but could never find a Lady good enough to gather his kids."

I could hear her gulp from a cross the room. She never looked at me but the grip she had on the handle on her purse told me everything. Her knuckles were turning white sind she was holding on so tight. She's nervous.

"Let that Cyrus ugly ass know when you speak to him: the next time he comes in here that I'm ready to discuss business. Fucked up leg or not I'm ready to fulfill his end of the bargain."

Her head shot up in my direction but she still didn't look at me. There was a long silence and I could see she was breaking down.

"Come here." I said to her. I held my arms open. She looked at me for a while and finally walked over. She sat on my bed and laid on my chest and cried. I took a deep breath in to inhale her sent just to hold on a while longer. After twelve years here she finally was.

I heard someone walk into the room but I didn't care. I struggle to let my tears go, but I just couldn't. I'm not going to cry over her.

"Nice family reunion I see." Lady nearly jumped from my arms. I looked up and it was Cyrus.

"Hey baby." She said in a shakey voice.He pinched the sides of his nose and crept her direction. she scooted back on the bed like she was crawling away. He raised his hand and I closed my eyes. Then a sound, like a bat hitting a baseball echoed through the room. I looked down at my mother who was out cold on the floor. He wiped the back of his hand on her jeans and pulled her unconscious body in a chair like she was sleeping. It looks like he might of just broke her nose. He went into my rooms bathroom and came out with a few paper towels. He wiped her face with a paper towel and plugged her nose. He did it so quick like nothing happened.

He sat in a chair across the room facing my bed as I sat looking back with wide eyes from the previous actions he just displayed. "I'm ready to talk about your side of the deal." He scooted further to the edge of his seat showing me he was fully interested.

"Okay Cyrus I have something you might like."

"I'm listening." He scratches the spot where his eye should be this nigga trynna scare me. I looked out between the thin space between my hospital room blinds. I saw August leaning against the wall in the hallway. I pressed the bottom on the side of my bed to record and august checked his watch and looked at me winking at me to signal the, recording has started.

"I'm waiting." I focused back on him. "I am very aware of Santana's and Lady's relationship. We can use her as bait-" Cyrus shifted in his chair. "Let me finish before you say anything... We have her walk to the house. I remember the code gates pinpad of course. She will enter the drive way and walk toward the house. I will be with her thinking I ran from you and killed you off, finding her in the process. I will ring the door bell. That is the way for the cameras face recognition to set. The camera goes off after 20 seconds of scanning time, so that will give you and the rest of your crew time to sneek to the front. We have 10 seconds to move unseen before the front the door opens. Of course my father will open the door seeing it is me and my mother." he will be vulnerable and will and have his men stand down he will think we came alone. You can then bust in as you please and settle whatever beef you and my dad have.

He sat there and stared at the floor in deep thought.

I picked at my repulsing nails and looked back at August, he seemed shocked at what I came up with.

"Let's do it."

I shot my head up. I thought he would decline my offer since that came from the top of my head.

"Tell those doctors you need to speed the process up I need this happening immediately. I need to catch your daddy off guard as much as possible." I tapped the button once again to stop the recording. He picked up Lady, giving me a look before he left.

I let out a hard deep breaths as august rushed in. "I hope this works." I chuckled. "Me to baby." I said nervously. "As soon as we get out this bitch I'm taking you to get them nails done, you can't be scatching up my back with them claws." I gasped in shock and hit him with a pillow trying to hide my smile. He kissed my lips multiple times before returning to his spot in the hallway. I flipped over to my side and prayed to God my plan would work.

-----------------------