25: parle vouis français?

Comment a heart emoji so I know you're reading the edited version.
---------------------

SYA'S POV

The vase crashed to the floor with a loud bang. It's official I have snapped off, I'm sick of people trying to fuck with me. Why die holding on to valuable information?

Her body slid to the side making a thump on the floor.

"Otis I need you to come down here now!" everyone came down stairs  sitting everywhere possible. He came down with his head down with Simi on his arm. She kissed his jaw and sat on Mica's lap not wanting to inter fear.

I put my finger under his jaw lifting his head. I nodded my head at him letting him know it's okay. He sat on the coffee table next to lady, pushing her head away from me making him smirk. I laughed a little and he laughed with me, hitched breaths echoed the room. I pulled him into me and he hugged me tighter.

"Ooohhhhh you can cry no? You are such a little soldier. I almost thought you were a alien, you never cry. Don't waste your tears on little ol me." I smiled at him.

"It's going to take a while for me to get used to this whole French accent thing this is crazy". He nodded and reached a finger in his eye.

"What are you-"

He pulled a contact from from his eye and then the other.

"Those shits were irritating." he pulled his hair and a few seconds later curly dreads fell from under.

"I'm guessing Otis isn't your real name either?" He shook his head.

"It's Noël frédréick"

"Well Noël, I need to squeeze some info from ya. Because I'm a little confused. You know if you were anybody else you'd be dead don't you?" He nodded. "Since mother hen here is sleep, I want to know where these people are held captive."

He nodded slowly.

"I don't know exactly where these peeple are, but I know all da ways to get in, I know the pass codes and stuff. I was always blindfolded". I nodded.

"Did you hear or smell anything before getting there?"

He nodded and closed his eyes trying to remember.

"I know it's in Quebec Canada, because that's what the pilot would say we where landing there. We would get in a limo, I know that because Cyrus would say 'thank you' and he only says that to the help and I could hear him pouring something in a cup. We'd pass Oscar's bakery because I could smell the cookies baking and his sons band playing outside. Uhhhhh I say about uhhhh 20 minute later we passed a farm because I could hear chickens in the distance. It was on a dirty path because I could here the car trugging threw it. Then we get taken to somewhere near on boats a hour later, I can hear the water and the boats horns blow, and birds circling around".

"Marcel's!" Gary said.

"We'd go there for training in Cyrus's warehouse by the water. It's hard to miss. There's trees blocking its view, but I knew it was there. I used to live across the water on a small island 10 miles out".

"You'll need Lady to actually get you in and you need lots of eyes around you, these guys are not to be fucked with." I nodded and sat back on the couch.

I pulled the half finished blunt from behind my ear.

"You're still my best friend you know that Sya?" I smiled nodding my head.

"Call the next shot." I said laughing. I'll just fuck him up later but he's still my friend.

He stood up dusting off his pants "Alrighty everyone get your shit from the buses we're having a sleep over here, pick a room, any room. We will leave at 4 AM sharp to head back to Grace's warehouse to pile all our shit back and get back on the buses to make it to the planes to save our families in Quebec. If you are injured you will be taken care of immediately and swapped for some one else. Done forget 4 AM sharp!" He waved his hand and Simi took it and they headed towards the steps.

"Well you heard the man, get your shit and go to bed." I said with my back still facing them, sitting on the couch, smoking away. I heard everyone running around behind me.

I picked Lady by her shirt and dragged her to kitchen and hooked her ankles on the oven door handle, belly to the ground. She'll have fun with that when she wakes up.

August crept in and threw me over his shoulder and ran all the way up to the third floor and closed and locked the door.

He roughly put me on the bed laying on top of me attacking my neck with sloppy kisses.

"Ooohhhhh this is later baybeh and you owe me a huge favor remember?! And the way you was swinging that vase all around getting all mad, mmhhm, that ain't make my situation any better".

He stripped me of all my clothes and did the same to himself.

"You ain't sleeping tonight baybeh, get on all fours, im bout ta' rock yo world".

I grabbed a pillow and held it in my grip.

Ooohhhhh Lord keep me near the cross!

-------------

Very short we know! Just a filler...

Comment/vote

-abby