18: Revenge

SYA'S POV

The sound of my timberlands beating against the floor of the meeting hall as I paced around picking my mind for an idea to show itself. It's almost eleven and we still haven't came up with something. Finding Lady at this point could be damn near impossible since this is California and she could go anywhere.

Chris's ol fat ass eating all extra loud wasn't helping me think.

"Chris!"

He stopped mid bite and finished chewing, swallowing hard. "Oh sorry, was I eating loud again?" We all nodded.

I continued to run a hole in the ground nibbling on my overly due nails. "No one has nothing?" They all shook theirs heads. Dammit!

I sat down in a nearby chair and put my head on the table.

*smack..... smack*

Chris and these fuckin chips!

Otis let out a frustrated sigh and whipped his gun out sending a bullet perfectly through the bag. He dropped the bag on the floor waving his hand around. "Owe mufucka, shit man you grazed my damn pinky, if it was bothering you that bad all you had to do was ask for some." We all smacked our lips and looked at him.

"Chris shut the hell up be-" Otis was cut off by a knock at the door. Big Red pointed the nine at the door and slowly cracked it open. "Ayeeee man watch tf out." EJ's ass crept in along with that guy I saved at the warehouse.

I kicked my feet up on the glass table waiting for him to speak.

"Okay so James has an idea."

"Why can't be speak?" I asked.

"Cyrus cut his tongue out for back talking a whole ago." I kept that as a mental note, that explains why he didn't say anything after his ass got scratched up. He was a handsom guy looking no younger that 18. I got some people who can fix that.

I folded my arms and raised a brow as he passed me a piece of paper with writing all over it. I read over it and raised a brow.

"Before you shut it down it's a little over eleven thirty and it seems like you guys are struggling. Do you know where the vault is that Avery was talking about?"

I nodded.

"Where?" Cyrus said from the corner.

I took my feet down and sat up ready for his suggestion.

"We'll reach that part where it's needed. You don't worry about it." I gave Cyrus the side eye, I don't need him sneaking his ass away trying to find it. "Just know it's buried deep where you can't find it."

He nodded rubbing his chin. "I say we beat her ass there." We all looked at him. "Cyrus do know where she's at now?"

He pulled out this phone. "Like I said I put tracker on my car and it says she's still here in California but she's heading east."

"She might know where it is, we have to hurry." I stood up and looked up at my father's chair, that no one had bothered to touch. I shook my head trying to keep it together, I guess everyone got the memo and left. Otis and August sat there looking at the chair. August kissed the top of my head and left.

Otis walked up to me putting my mother's ring in front of me on the table. "Now I know shawty is doing some grimmy ass shit right na but you'll need this little rang right her. You ain't gotta wear da shit but keep it close, I don't trust that snake Cyrus. That little fucka be scaring me and it's almost impossible to scare me." I laughed at his crazy ass and nodded. "I love you G, dont let that bitch get to you." He kissed my nose and left.

I stood there for a while and breathed in the air my father's sent was strong in here. There's so many questions I had to ask but he died at his own game. Unfortunately he died making moves he knew he had no business making. He used to tell me "Hate the fuckin player, and hate the fuckin games, ain't no friends in this mufucka". To bad he can't take his own advice, especially since he was killed by his own wife.

I kissed the chair and left the room. I took the long ass walk to the living room. Everybody sat around eating breakfast.I stood on the coffee table and admired the new Windows and shit before speaking.

"To all you new peoole Imma be real with y'all. Fuckin around with us some of y'all might die doing shit with us. But I promise you it's worth ya while. Right now Avery is giving you each seven thousand. Do what you please with it, there will be more where that came from if you dont fuck me and my people over. You see my brother Otis over here will personally chop your ass up and leave your body in your families mail box. Or I will personally."

I pulled out my gun shooting Cyrus in both knees, making him fall out screaming.

"I will fuck your ass up my damn self just like but worse. If you have a problem with what the hell I just said speak up now."

No one said anything.

"Alrighty then, you all get the day off... Enjoy it. Someone will come and tell each of you what your roll will be since you're working for me now. If you think you aren't fit enough for the position or maybe you think you want something more difficult let me know and I will change it depending on your skill set. That is all."

I walked up to Cyrus and crouched to his level, raising his head up with my gun. "Hot ain't it?" He shook in pain and spit on me. Otis zip tied his wrists and kicked him in the head to knock him out.

"Otis, my nigga! I think his ass ready for that basement!" Chris shouted.

"What's the basement?" Vanessa asked. Otis laughed loudly. "Wanna see?"

Dice, Micheal, Shad, Vanessa, August, Chris, and EJ followed me and Otis while he dragged Cyrus.

We went to the south wing of the house...

We walked down the down the marble steps, leading us through a dark hall. Otis put in the pin number and the steal double doors opened. "Welcome to my home." Otis laughed out.

He hit the lights showing the all white room. Old blood spattered on the walls and sets of work boots laid in a pile neatly.

"This is your new home for a while Mr. Knox." Cyrus started to wake his ass up while Otis chained him to the wall. Otis clapped his hands and opera music played loudly.

"This Vanessa is where ask the magic happens."

Otis proudly handed me a plastic apron. I turned around noticing several more people had joined us to view of the scene before them. "You want revenge?" Chris asked with a new bag of chips and his hand bandaged

Yeses filled the room.

"If you have a week stomach leave now." Otis said as handed me goggles. A couple people left but most stayed. I turned to the side and walked over to the the table full of things I could use. "Which one should I use?"

"That 9-iron looking right there,  that's my favorite." Otis said.

"You like your legs Cyrus?" He spit on me again. "I'll take that as a no." I got in the stance did a practice swing before I swung full force to his calfs. He screamed at the stop off his lungs as blood got all on my apron.

"Do you have kids." he shook his head no quickly screaming out in pain. "You took mine from me so I think you shouldn't either."

I looked back at august "You wanna do the honors baby?" Everyone who didn't know already had their eyebrows shot to the roof. He nodded and grabbed a pair of goggles from Otis.

"You like killing baybehs? I think u no what's comin for you boi." august handed me his blunt which I gladly took. He pulled his gun from his hip. "Say bye ta ya boi's". He took good gun off safety and unloaded his clip on his lower half.

"He's all yours guys." I turned to Otis before taking August upstairs with me. "Make sure they don't kill him I want his ass to suffer."

I looked back to see James climbing prying Cyrus' mouth open with one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

Revenge is nice sometimes.

-----------------------------

Edited on: 10/30/16