A Keeper is a Quaffle

Gwen pulled back the flap on the tent.

"Ready for your big dubet, Ginny?"she asked.

"I can't wait!" Ginny told her, as she finished putting her hair back.

"Oh, and I believe you know the announcer." Gwen said, peering out of the tent. "It's Lee Jordan."

Ginny laughed. "Oh, yeah. He's my brothers' friend."

Hannah ran into the tent, broom in hand. "Let's go! Jordan's calling us."

"And finally, the superb chasers! Jones, Gwenog! Montez, Hannah! And my old pal, Weasley, Ginny!" Lee screamed.

The three of them flew out into the field. Ginny saw Harry, Ron, George, Neville, Luna, and Hermione all cheering in the Holyhead Harpies' Team's Box. 

"AND THE QUAFFLE IS RELEASED!" 

Ginny caught the quaffle and passed it to Gwen, who got it stolen by Darben of the opposing team, Ruddy Cauldrons. 

"Ain't that them lady toying with 'Arry Pottah?" Ginny heard the Ruddy Cauldrons Keeper say. "She'z only on dat inferior ladies' team 'cause of her famous boyfriend. Probably de reason she'z dating 'im."

Furious, Ginny flew as fast as she could, and caught the Quaffle as Ruddy Cauldrons' Carmichael tried to throw it to Rorte. She speeded past everyone else, and hurled it at the Ruddy Cauldrons Keeper, who just happened to in front of the middle goal. 

"YES! GINNY WEASLEY MAKES THE FIRST GOAL OF THE GAME!" Lee cheered.

"Foul!" Shouted a voice from the crowd. "You've been biased since your school days, not now too!"

"NOT NOW PROFESSOR!"

Ginny grinned and looked over to the stands. Harry, Ron, Neville, and George looked like they were dying of laughter. Luna and Hermione looked like they were both scribbling down on pieces of parchment.

 "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Ginny heard Harry shout.