Pranking the Prankers

James was mad. And nothing good ever came out of that.

"Freddie." He told him, after Fluing to Freddie's house. "Your dad just opened up a new part of the store- only for adults!"

Freddie grinned. "Already on it."

6 months later...

"So you need prank stuff for Auror work?" George asked.

"That's right." Freddie grunted.

James grinned. The two of them had taken Polyjuice Potion. James now looked like his dad, and Freddie looked like Uncle Ron.

"This way!" George said, grinning, leading them to the door.

James and Freddie eagerly followed him. But as soon as they got inside, an alarm sounded.

George looked the happiest they had ever seen him. "You were right Harry!" He exclaimed gleefully. "You were right!"

Harry and Ron came out behind the cabinet. "They fell for it, Harry!" Ron said, just as happily.

James and Freddie looked at each other. They were themselves again.

"Anti-Enchantment Charm." Harry explained, smirking.

"I'VE STILL GOT IT, FREDDIE!" George shouted.

James and Freddie shared a sad smile. It wasn't his son George was shouting to.

This wasn't Hinny, Jily or Romione, but I was just thought about it while I was walking home from school, and I just had to share it with you guys.

Grace