When Draco predicted Hinny

When Draco predicted HinnyChamber of secrets

Ginny: Leave him alone.

Draco: Potter, you got yourself a girlfriend.

Half-Blood Prince

Harry and Ginny start dating

Draco: I told you so. And when did I tell you? A loooooooong time ago...Potter!

And Blaise Zabini passes Pansy Parkinson 5 Galleons.

draco being the biggest hinny shipper tho

okay this is entirely based off in the second book where draco teases harry about ginny being his girlfriend

draco making kissy faces every time he sees ginny around harry
draco teasing harry about ginny's crush on him pretty much every dayharry thinks draco is just annoying af and ginny blushes redder than her hair every time she hears the two arguing about herdraco being secretly jealous of ginny but at the same he lowkey wants the two of them together because think of what boss ass quidditch players their future kids will behe makes quidditch jokes about the two of them all the timedraco writes hinny fanfiction for sure in 5th year. all the time and it's dirty too. he leaves them lying around for harry to see because he likes seeing potter squirm. in 6th year he's more focused on the war and his task from voldemort to really tease thembut when he finds out that harry kissed ginny he flips his shit. he's so upset that he wasn't around to see that. in 7th year he notices how upset ginny is and he leaves comforting notes for her to cheer her up. they talk about harry sometimes. about how much ginny misses him. about how much draco misses having him around to tease. they're not really friends. and draco is still an ass sometimes but he wants her know that he's not completely heartless.draco is definitely invited to harry and ginny's wedding. it's pretty weird to have him there but he was their biggest (secret) supporter. he hangs in the back and claps and cheers the loudest when they kiss.