My final crush

''sniffy! sniffy! Darling where's the purple box?'' ''Mum it's with me.''

''Darling be fast!''

Shifting to a new house seems damn difficult and without a dad it's the impossible task ever. It's not like that he has gone somewhere or not well but the point is that Bracy needs him more than us. I know it's not like that but since from last three years this is what every one tolds me. Do all of them think i was a feeding baby at that time who will agree to all those nasty things. But believe me guys i did believe at all of them because may be i know that if i did'nt I'll kill aunt Bracy. Leave the all fuck of it . By the way my name is Sana. Ya I know my mum calls me sniffy and i hate this name but whensoever my mum says sniffy i love it.

''sniffy darling where are you? Come fast!!'' Suddenly my phone beeped. I love when my first love-my phone beeped.

''Mum coming in 5!!''

It was a message from Evan, my second crush. He had all the qualities what a girl wants to see in his husband. He was as sweet as honey, rich, smart, caring. Actually i can write a whole book on him. I can never think of leaving him.

''so shifting to a new house''

''yups''

''wanna need some help''

''ya you are gonna drop me to school tomorrow and pick me up for school and then we are going for a long drive and that's final''

''sorry babes but not tomorrow. Actually my car's in the garage. Next time for sure''

'' You are such a jerk!''

''Sorrry babes! now bye my mum's is calling''

''when have you started responding to her first call''

But he was already offline. I helped my mom for the rest of the day. Afterwards she was restless so we had to order pizza from 24 pizza mania. I was feeling stingy so took a quick strawberry bath. Then I decided to go outside for a walk. It was a posh area. All the houses had a front garden', they were big.

''Hey! Be careful.'' I was so deep in the thoughts that I did'nt realize I was going to step in a deep hole which was made for constructions. I turned around to see a handsome, stunning guy in front of me. He was in casuals, with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes.

''You know you were just going to land in danger. Can't you see a big danger sign out there''

''Ahh ya! Actually i am out new here. But thanks for saving me.''

''Its my pleasure! Bye and take care''

By saying this he quickly rushed towards his car.Today It was so bright because of the full moon. It was a nice place but i still miss my old house. I don't know what had happened to me these days. I had become restless after what all happened to us.

*

''Today is a new day ooha ooha''

I dismissed my alarm and helped myself to stand myself up. Last night was so irritating for me. It was so restless. I yawned and quickly stretched my body. Today was my first day of colleage. I quickly got ready in my floral yellow dress. I made a side pony of my hair as it suits me a lot. Then i went downstairs to see my mum preparing my favorite-paasta.

''Hey darling! Good morning''

''good morning mum!''

''So how's was John''

''Who John?''

''John,the one you were talking to last night.''

''Oh he was John. But how do you know him and by the way how do you know I was talking to him? Mum were you following me?''

yipee!!! Hi guys!!

I am new on wattpad and this is my first story. I hope you would love this. plz plz vote and comment to motivate me. You could also tell me what will happen next.

plz

plz

plz vote and comment