secrets out

John's P.o.v.

~~~~~~~~~~~

''Hey! Mrs. Miths'' I greeted the young lady with a small smile. With all that happened in the past it was the first time I talked with her. She used to be a nice lady but the circumstances crushed her soul anyways.

''Hi! Darling. I missed you so very much. How are you?" She groaned while hugging me tightly.  I could still remember those days when she would bring chocolate marshmallows for me and I need to give her a hug in return.

All  the memories seemed to be fresh in me. There was constantly a quick flashback of them in front of my eyes.

''I am fine mrs. miths.'' I said releasing her. ''Is Sana there?"

''Ya! ya! please come she's there.'' She said while closing the door behind. She made me sit In the living room while herself went to call Sana. I need to believe that they have such a colourful and beautiful house.

''John! She is calling you in her room. It's upstairs to the left.''

''Thanks mrs. smiths!" I quickly ran upstairs because I don't want to face her anymore. Though I know that it was not her fault but I still hate her in some corner of my heart.

*

''Hey! please take a seat.'' Sana told me when I entered  her room. She had dark circles beneath her eyes maybe they were due to the lack of sleep but she still looked gorgeous as she used to be in her childhood. When I look at her I always think that if she could love the wrong guy that much how much she would love the right one.

''Look! I am really very very sorry. I should have believed  you but all of your past behaviour towards me never gave me a chance to believe you.'' She said me all this so gently. I am always so attracted to her  but I can't even think about her. I can't do that knowing this that she loved Evan. I can't have patience for the day when I'll propose her. The day I have waited for the last 9 years.

''John are you listening me?" She said shaking my lap.

''Ya sorry! It's ok sana really.I just want to say something to you.''  I said while coming closer to her.

''Yes!"

''You know why my father treated you like this.''

''Obviously no! ''

''Actually.........''

Before I could continue the door opened . And  before us was standing Mrs. miths with a scared face. She was panting loudly and was flushed with sweat.

Mrs. Miths p.o.v.

←→←→←→←→

I was literally scared. I did'nt wanted Sana to know the truth. I was washing my hands in the sink when my brain striked. I know John from his childhood he can't even keep the secrets in his stomach and I don't want to happen that. I quickly rushed upstairs and into Sana's room. They both were amazed to see me.

''Mom, you should have knocked the door.'' Sana said standing from the chair.

''Oh! I am so sorry darling. I just forgot to do that. Anyways John I think you should leave now.''

''Mom!'' Sniffy groaned while her eyes popping and eyebrows raised high at my weird behaviour.

''No sweety pie I meant that actually it's.... it's... uh I mean uh.... dark outside....uh actually I think I saw Mr miths standing outside the yard looking for John.'' Oh god! I just sucks at lieing. ''John, did'nt you tell him that you are coming here.'' I said while turning towards John though I know he did'nt. Since his father then wouldn't allow him to visit my house. He just hated me, hated me madly.

''No! mrs.miths'' He said with a confused look on his face.''Then Sana will you mind if we talk all about it tomorrow.'' He said standing from the chair.

''No, not at all.''

With this John went downstairs with me  following him after closing Sniffy's room.

''John! just wait!'' I said him in our yard. He turned towards me with a suspicious look.

''Look! Just stay out from my daughter's life. And if you want to be in never and ever tell her the secret.''

''Why Mrs. miths? You know as your daughter she has the right to know everything. Everything including this that her father is such a nice man it's her mother who is a -'' John shouted while his finger  flinging in the air.

''Just shut up! okay. You know you want to tell her the secret, tell her how bad i am right, huh do it, you can make my daughter hate me but then remember one thing that I will then surely tell her that you-''

''Mom!'' Oh no! oh the freaking god, it's not possible. No! no! no! Besides us was standing Sana with a confused look on her face. What the hell was she doing here.

Sana's p.o.v

''Just shut up! okay. You know you want to tell her the secret, tell her how bad i am right, huh do it, you can make my daughter hate me but then remember one thing that I will then surely tell her that you-'' I saw my mother and John were arguing on a thing. Something my mom won't wanted to know me. But before she could fight further I interrupted her.

''Mom!'' They both were as amazed to see me as if I was to see them. Isn't it amazing that my family's secret was known to John but not to me. Blood was boiling inside me. John left the house  without uttering a word.

I ran inside the house with my mom running behind me and shouting.

''Sana!...... sniffy please wait. ..... plz..You are misunderstanding. ''

But I was out of my mind. Evan and now this secret have made me out of my mind. Those mixed emotions were making my knees weak. I ran towards the kitchen, started throwing the crockery, table cloth, fruits, vegetables,  whatsoever came in my hand in search of a knife. I couldn't believe myself that my own mom could do this to me. I found the knife inside the sink. By the time even mom reached the kitchen. She gasped me from my hand but I pushed her aside.

''Sniffy! please don't do.... do that.... sniffy.'' She said while stabling herself.

''Mom! just tell me! please just spill all the truth quickly or I will-'' I said while the knife on my vein. Ya you would be thinking me a loser or someone who is just passionate to die. But I was living around all those people whom I trust the most but they are just breaking it one by one.

''No! Sana, I promise but just please throw that.'' She said while coming closer to me. I throwed the knife and settled on the chair while trying to back off those unshed tears.

''Now just please spill!'' I said this time louder.

Woooohhh! so john loves sana!

yipeeee

vote

comment