blameless day....

My eyes were paining. I tried to open them but everything was blur around me. Maybe it was all because of the million tears that I shed yesterday.  I saw a familiar figure besides me but I was not able to recognize him or her. I again closed my eyes then rubbed them and opened them again. Now everything was clear.

''Are you ok?'' Kave asked me.

''ya!'' I tried to sit up but it was of no use. Even my back was stuck in pain.

''Ahh Don't sit! I think you should lay in the bed for today.''

''No I am fine! When did you came?''

''Just a few minutes back. By the way where's your mother?''

''Oh she may be left for the clinic.''

''I don't think you should go to school today.''

''Ya! Even I am not going. I need rest.''

''Okay so take care. Bye!''

''So early?''

''Ya it's already 7:50. I will be late for the school. I just came to check if you are fine.''

''Oh so sweet thanks!''

''Ahh it's my pleasure.''

With this he left from the side door. I was alone in that room watching the fan on that ceiling. Everything was finished. Evan's pictures were again and again rotating in my brain.

A drop of tear fell from my eyes and flowed from my cheeks to the cushion. I can't  actually live without him. I loved him. Maybe it is just all a misunderstanding. Maybe Candace was just one of his friend or a sister. I mean it was not necessary that Candace is her new girlfriend. I think I just need to talk to him once again. Maybe everything will be clear. Maybe he still loved me.I just need a talk. With this a sudden energy flowered in my body and I quickly rushed towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower wore denim shorts and a simple peach top. I made a high pony out of my hair and wore those brown googles. And here I was ready for 'Back Evan' mission.

********

''Do you know Evan, Evan Mildred?''

I asked a tall girl with blonde hair when I reached the. She was standing on the chair pinning some charts on the display board. On hearing me she raised one of her eyebrow and started staring me with that killer look.

''Evan Mildred! the first year student riģht? That bloody loser.'' She pouted after jumping from the chair to the floor.

''Excuse me!''

''Ahh! Sorry, He may be in the canteen. Left from the main door.'' The other girl standing besides her said immediately. She patted the blonde girl and gave her some more pins for pinning.

''Thanks!'' I said while moving to the main door. I could realize that the blonde girl was still staring me. I guess why she was amazed at  Evan's name and what made her so angry.

But all my uneasy thoughts were flushed away when I saw Evan sitting on the chair with Candace and some other boys. An automatic smile appeared on my face after seeing him.

''Evan!'' I shouted standing beside the shelf. All the students n the canteen turned towards me as if I had just said something wrong.

''What she's doing here Evan?'' Candace pouted with both her eyebrows raised.  Evan signalled her to be quiet and stood from the chair. I was internally very happy that Evan stopped that bitch from barking for me. I gave him my best smile I  could. Till then everyone ws busy on their work again.  He moved towarda me pulled me from my arm and very firmly took me to one of the empty classes. He closed the door behind me.

''hey! So..'' I said when he finally turned towards me. All this has happened in just a few seconds which made me a little unstable.

''Sana! Just stop. Just stop please. Look Don't you get this that we are over.'' His sudden outburst on the top made my blood to stop flowing.

''Evan! Please tell me if I had done something wrong. Look-'' I said stopping my unshed tears. I just don't want to show him.

''Sana! You are gone crazy.'' He said while turning towards the window.

''Yes! I am gone crazy for you. Please Evan just don't do this. Please for god's -'' I said with an outbursts of tears rolling on my cheeks.

''Hey! Just stop your melodrama right. I know how you all girls are. That day on Vex party when I told you to go with John back home how happy you were. You are just trying to attract other boys with those small dresses. The nights you spend with Jason who you call your bro. I know what you both are doing besides our back. Slipping in the bed, girls like you just for sex can sleep with any type-'' He said now by tapping his hands loudly on the dice.

''Evan just stop please. Please I beg you for this. Please just stop this.''  I was just so amazed. I can never dream that he thinks so cheap for me.

Maybe at that moment I was being afraid that I was crying so much that I felt if all my tears in the body ended. Idiotic-right? But I felt as if I was the biggest loser of the world. Maybe now my life ends.

''Why should I? I know all your damn bloody crazy secrets. Living with a group of boys and making me believe that they are not more than your friends. Ahh I am not that crazy girl. And on the top you are living with a crazy divorced mom. I think she only give you those dirty ideas. May be even her heart melts to see other men. She should just get a crazy title that bitch.''

''EVAN! JUST STOP! NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD MORE. NOT EITHER FOR MY MOM AND NOT EVEN FOR ME. I JUST DON'T NEED ANY EVIDENCE TO PROOVE YOU HOW PURE WE ARE AND HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU. AND TO BE HONEST AFTER HOW MUCH BAD YOU SAID ME I WILL STILK LOVE YOU MAYBE FOR THE WHOLE LIFE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU DON'T DESERVE ME. ACTUALLY THAT BITCH IS BETTER FOR A GUY LIKE YOU. YOU BOTH ARE SAME AND THINK THAT EVEN OTHER'S ARE LIKE YOU.'' I don't know from where I got that stamina at that freaking time but I really needed a applause for this.

''Done! Now just get lost.'' He just ended in few words to all of my sudden reaction. He really didn't care, really.

I just opened the door. A crowd of students were standing outside the door. Seeing me they all started to move here and there. Tears were just flooding my small eyes and I just ran out of there. I was felling a big guilt that I came here. I ran downstairs and into the corridor. The two girls were still standing there but when they saw me the blonde one started chasing me.  I ran  into the ground but somehow my leg  slipped and I fell and was just rolling on that bare slant  ground. Finally I felt as if someone stopped me. I tried to sit up though now my pain was terrible. The person that stopped me was none other than that blonde girl. She stretched her hand to me. I grabbed  her hand and made myself stand. She started dusting my clothes which seems to be very awkward. I mean why she was doing this. Then she cleared all my tears from my eyes and gave me a water bottle from her side bag. She did all this so quickly and then turned away to walk.

''Hey! Thanks but who are you? I mean were you also -'' I said though still she was still facing backwards.

She turned around very slowly just like a superhero.

''If you are thinking even I am one of Evan's past girl friend then it's a big NO. I am his sister Evanna Mildred. And I just hate all those girls who believe in my brother's bullshit romantic talks.Actually I am used to this, you know after every few months a girl like you cry for him. Ahh cheesy crazy people. You know these crying barbie dolls including you never have their own life, it's always controlled by those ekky boys. Anyways go on.  And last you know I just hate my brother. Even you should start hating him. It will be good for you. ''

*****

Hey guyz.......

plz plz and plz help me out..

there are some people who are not giving me votes plz make them understand....  I love u

Guys one last favour if you just have some free time plz read my new story A BITTER LOVE STORY. It will just take you less than 10 min to read this. it's really very short. thank you.........♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥