Snappy Surprises

The more my phone rang the more fast were my heartbeats.I  finally picked up the phone.

''Hey''

''muuuaah.''I laughed on hearing his sweet voice and to see his love for me.

''So finally you got the time to call me.''

''Sorry actually I was quite busy these days. But now I am totally free for you. I can heard vehicle sound. Are you not at home?''

''No Actually I am going to Vex's party.''

''Oh ya today's his birthday. I called

him in the morning to wish him. Okay then enjoy.''

''Why!  are you not coming there?''

''No actually I am not well. There is pain in my chest. I don't know why.''

''Okay then bye and take care.''All my nice mood was crushed in pieces. I was so eager to meet him after so many days. I still remember those nice days when he was in our school and we both met daily. But then his graduation got completed and he left for his college.

''Who was on the phone?''

Amelia asked noticing my sad face though she was still laughing as Jordan had tickled her.

''Evan.''

''Isn't he coming to the party?''

Now all were listening to me carefully as if I am there teacher and delivering a lecture.

''No. He is not well.''I said in a sad tone.

''Oh''

Then Andrew started to tickle her again.

''Who's Evan?'' Kave asked very anxiously.

''Oh he is my boyfriend.''

He was surprised to listen this. I also noticed that he saw his sister from the mirror. She imitated her something which I did't get. The rest of our ride was calm.

                 Finally we reached Vex's house. He lived in an apartment on the 18'th floor.

''Happy Birthday!'' We all shouted when Vex opened the door for us. Music system and disco lights were arranged. Steeve and Kiara were already sitting there.We all sat on the couches and started to talk while Vex's servants served us with drinks.

''Sana I have a surprise for you.'' Vex said.

''Really what?''

All were very anxious to know what was my surprise only it was me who was a little worried too because I didn't wanted to happen something bad.

''Now you can come.''

Vex shouted and suddenly the lights went off. We all started to shout. After a minute lights were on and beside me was standing my prince charming EVAN.

VOTE

O

T

E

COMMENT

O

M

M

E

N

T

LOVE YOU♥♥♥♥♥