WOOOHH OFF TO PARTY

''I know Sana that you cares for me and that's the reason you always ask me to move on but it's not easy Sana. I am not that mean like them I loved them both. It's not easy for me to forget everything and just say bye to my past. Even we have shifted to a new house to get rid of all the memories but still I need some more time.''

She was crying a lot and Hugged me.

All her face has turned black with the mascara. She was such an innocent lady.

''Mom it's just because of Bitch Bracy.  I hate her. I curse her that she'll never be happy, she she...''

Before I could say more she released me. Her face has turned red. She stood from the stool.

''Sana behave yourself. She is your aunt and my sister. Have some manners. Next time you use those words you would be out of the house. Did you get that?''

I was so amazed at her sudden change. She has never talked to me like that. As much I remember she has never ever scolded me.

''But mom..''

Tears were filled in my eyes. I was not in a situation to talk.

''Sana I don.'t want to talk to  you more, just leave out from my eyes.''

I ran through the stairs and into the room. I jumped on my bed and burst in tears. I was crying a lot that I didn't get to know when I fell asleep.

''Sana! Sana!''

When I opened my eyes i realized that Amelia was sitting besides me.

''Be fast or otherwise we would be late.''

I quickly got up from the bed yawning and stretching my body.

I saw Amelia was wearing a nice royal blue long gown with silver heals below. She had curled her long brown hair.

''OMG Amelia Amelia Amelia you are just looking awesome bloosom.''

''Thanks!''

''Vex is going to faint to see you.''

''Are you sure he would like this.''

''ya I am 100 percent sure and if he doesn't he is mental. ''

''Thanks Sana. Now you also get ready. Kave will be here any minute any minute.''

I quickly rushed to the washroom to quickly take a bath. I was not in a mood to go to the party but now since Amelia was here I had to go otherwise she was going to irritate me for the next full week. I wore a red-black jumpsuit with black heals below it. It was a nice one for parties as it had a lot of shimmer on it. I loosed my hair by making slight curls on front hair and straightenings the ones on the back. After about half hour we both heard Kave's car  horn. We both were excited and went downstairs. I ignoring my mom went outside.

Kave has already picked everyone else. When I was sitting in the car I realized that John also came out of the house wearing a suit, he simply ignored me and raced his car.

''Hey sana''I saw Kave standing in front of me. He had came in black audi. I think they were quite rich. All others were sitting inside, even I didn't realize when had even Amelia sat in the car. There was no one sitting on the  front seat. First I was a little anxious to see that because according to me Andrew and Jason always fight for the front seat.

''You are looking marvellous.'' Kave said while moving his hands around his hair.

''Thanks even you are looking good.''

I said without  know what to say else.

''Now if your both personal talks are over may we move.''

Jess said wincing at her brother. He passed an  evil smile to her and then opened the door for me.

I sat in the car followed by him. It was a noisy drive with Andrew teasing Amelia I don't know for what sake. I was busy thinking that why John has not called me today. As I was thinking my phone rang and OMG it was Evan.

I love you for this!!

hey guys

PLZ GIVE ME YOUR VEIWS ABOUT MY STORY

I love you guys

MUUUUUAHHHHH♥♥♥♥♥♥