A talk with twins

Amelia and I were amazed as why they wanted to join us. But it was obivious that we can't say them no. It seems as they were not proudy at all.

''Ofcourse sit!''

Amelia said in  the most pleasing voice she could. They both sat on the chairs beside us.

We all first sat there as we were strangers to each other but then i broke the silence.

''Why have you joined our school?''

''Actually our father is in the army. So he is transffered from one place to another and we follow him.We are also Jason's cousins so he only adviced us to join this school.''

''We are also invited to vex birthday.But we don't know anyone here so we are thinking not to come.''

''Oh Why? You should come. His parties are really awesome and moreover these parties will only help you to know us.''I said.

''And see now you  already know us.'' Amelia said.

We all talked for some more time till the bell rang for our chemistry class. I sat with Kave and Andrew for that peroid. Kave was really a nice and funny guy. Andrew and Kave were mimicring the teacher which made me burst out laughing and the teacher made me stand outside the class. But I enjoyed the whole day. Amelia had to wait further for her drama practice so Jess decided to company her.

                 ''So how are you going to go  home?'' Kave asked me when he saw me outside the parking lot.

''Ahh actually I came with Amelia but now she is busy in her drama practice. So I am gonna take a taxi.''

''If you don't mind may I  drop you to your house.''

''No It's okay I 'll manage.''

''please come.''

I sat on the front seat of the polo.

''Thanks''

He started to drive. First there was a silence between us but then Kave started to talk.

''You know today Which person I liked the most.''

'' No, who?''

''You  I like you Sana.''

VOTEEEEEEE!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

GUYS HERE ARE SOME STEPS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW:

1. PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON

2.  PRESS THE COMMENT BUTTON

3.  MAKE A COVERPAGE FOR ME BCOZ I AM NOT GOOD AT THAT

4.  TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

THE PERSON WHO WILL DO ALL THOSE THINGS OR EVEN ANY 2 THINGS I WILL DEDICATE MY NEXT CHAPTER TO HIM/HER