HERE IS MY PRINCE Charming

I was shocked,amazed,anxious,surprised,happy,senty,etc. I mean I was having  mixed emotions to see him. Even I deserved that ,I had not seen him from the last 160 DAYS. Without thinking more I just hugged him and he hugged me back.

''Ah sana don't hug  so tightly. It pains.''He said and thenstarted to laugh.

I slapped him on his chest.  I was literally crying.

Evan then gave me a small peck on my lips.

''I need more.'' I said by making an innocent face.

''Even I want to give you more but after the party.'' He said smiling.

I had even forgotten this that people were around us who were constantly looking at us. I finally released him. He was smiling at me.

        ''How's you?'' I asked.

''Now I am feeling better.'' I gave a big smile to him.

''Okay okay now it's our turn also to meet him.'' Andrew said.

'' And Don't worry Sana I have booked a room for you both.'' Jason pouted.

''Jason whom were you talking to from Andrew's phone. What's her name, Can cand.....'' I said defeating myself.

''Ahhhh sorry sorry Sana.''

We all laughed our ass off to see his help me  face.

All my friends knew Evan quite well. So it made Evan quite comfortable with my friends.

There was again a noisy surrounding around us. They all met Evan and hugged him.

''Vex in some time even my friend is going to join us. Do you have a problem.''

Evan asked Vex.

''No bro it's absolutely cool.''

I was on the top of the world that day. That moment i realized that how much I love him.

Dj was switched on and Romatic songs were played on my demand.

I and Evan danced a lot. It was the best moment of the party for me. It was a very sweet and romantic spree.

After some time the door bell rang and here it was Evan's friend. Vex opened the door for him. First I was not able to recognize the person but after few moments I realize that he was John. I and Amelia were constantly looking at each other totally surprised.  Today was really a day full of surprises for me. I can't believe that. I mean haow could Evan make such kind of boring friends.

''Hi everyone.''He looked at all of us but when he looked at me,his so called smile turned to be a fake one.

''Hie John!'' I said.

.''Hey!''

He said with a bit of small smile. I know what he was thinking. He will be crying on his bad luck. He will be surely regretting that why has he come here.

''Do you both know each other?''Evan asked.

''Ya John is our neighbour.''

''Oh that's great.'' Evan said.

''By the way Happy Birthday Vex.''

John said

with a nice pleasent smile. But I know it's all just a mask.

                     Leaving my ego and his attitude I totally agree that he was quite smart,actually very attractive. Even Kave was not looking that much good in front of him.