Meet Mr. Bad

I was standing outside big burger , though it was closed for some reason I don't know. I was waiting for Evan as per our plan. I had tried my best to lighten my mood after John's incident. Though I have come to a conclusion that he has some mental problem. I can't believe that how Evan is handling him from the last one year. I am surely going to ask this from him.

''Hie! Sana.'' I heard a very manly voice which was coming from inside a car which has stopped just now besides me. I was not able to see the so called person due to the reflection of the pole. I tried to peep inside and was shocked to see that the so called man was no one else than my DAD.

He came outside the car, removing his specs and with a full teeth smile. A drop of tear fall  from his eyes. He was looking still that young which he used to look 18 years back. Except his blonde hair were not that blonde now.

''Sana! Are you listening me,  darling? '' I quickly stopped staring him and zoned out in the real world. To be honest I was not at all happy to see him. I can still remember my mom's tears. I still hate him and will always do.

I tried to ignore him and started to walk on the cemented floor.

''Sana! baby,why are you angry from me?" He said in a crying tone while  following me. ''Sniffy! My angel please wait!"

''Shit up! Don't ever try to call me that. People who just truly by heart love me only call me Sniffy. And you never ever deserve that.'' I said turning around to face him. My face has turned red like a tomato. I was so much angry from him. All my bad memories were revolving around that we had to face because of him.

I had lot of questions to ask from him but I was not just feeling to ask them. Actually maybe I knew that the answers to those questions would not bring those nice days back.

       I started moving again. I don't know if he was following me now. I looked behind to check but saw nothing except a lot of winfd which was filled with dirt and sand. Even the sky was filled with dark black clouds. I don't know where Evan was. He was half an hour late. 

       Suddenly a big drop fell on my bare feet and then there was a outburst of  rain. I looked here and there for shelter but since it was an isolated place I did't find one. In just a milli second I was drenched. I still waited for him in the hope that in any minute he would be here.

WILL EVAN COME?

HEY GUYS TODAY I AM VERY HaPPY! TODAY MY WHOLE SCHOOL APPLAUDED ME FOR MY ACTING.

PLZ IF YOU GET SOME TIME PLZ VOTE TO MAKE MY DAY MORE HAPPY!

MUUUAAAAHHH