John I hate you

''Coffee?" John asked me when I was sitting by the bed in his house. Since no one was there in my house and even in John's house he brought me here. I have changed my clothes into his mother's sweatshirtshirt and pants. God knows why they have stored his mother's clothes till now if she has died.

    Anyways his house was not that clean and tidy. It was all black in here but still it was very cozy.

''Sana! Are you there?"

''Ya! ahh sorry. I mean ahh just leave all this. Ya I will surely take coffee but please take care I don't take sugar much.

''Ok! I got it!" With this he went towards the kitchen. I thought to call Evan by then. I dialled his no. but it was coming out of reach. God knows where would he be. I was feeling nervous for him. If he is in some danger? I quickly typed a message.

''Evan! Are you alright? " I don't know why I typed this but to my shock except of messaging he called me back.

''Hey sweety! Sorry I can't come!"

''leave that just tell me are you fine.''

''Ya I am absolutely fine babe. Actually my mom had an heart attack.  She's  hospitalized. ''

''Oh! Is she fine now! Which hospital?"

''Ya she is fine. Even she has been discharged.''

''So early! I mean doctors usually don't allow....''

''Ya I know that but my mom had a minor one. Moreover she don't like living in hospitals. ''

''Oh! Are you fine?"

''Ya I am .Thanks for caring and sorry once again and luv you and take care.''

''And luv u too and don't say soory again.''

With this we laughed together and hung up. Now I was feeling quite better after talking to him. 

'' Hey! Your coffee!'' John entered the living room with two cup of coffee.

''Thanks!'' I grabbed the cup.

''Is she your mother?" I said pointing towards the family photo hanging on the wall.

''Ya! Isn't she beautiful.  She was such a nice lady. I missed my mother's love. My mother has gone for an outing with her friend. They met with an accident on the way and she died.''

''Oh!'' I could understand his situation. We were both going from the same situation. The only difference is that his mother has gone and my father. Actually the day I was born I lost him.

''Hey! How was your audition?"

''What do you think?" I said taking sip of my coffee.

''Amazing!"

''Sorry! But it was worst and It's not something new for me. You know when I was small I took part in a drama in kindergarten. I became a tree. But what I did was after being bored with the play  I slept on the stage. Everyone was laughing on me.''

''But surely the teacher made a very cute tree!" I blushed a little by hearing the word cute.

'' Anyways tell me why are you always depressed. You know life has so much of interesting things to do rather than swelling our faces on small things.''

''Ya! Life surely has many interesting things to do but only if you have time to do them all.''

''C'mon you don't have that busy life to cry for.''