mourning truth

Mrs. miths p.o.v.

So here I was sitting on the floor, tears on my weak face. Thinking about my dreadful past.

Flashback begins

''Katty! Sweet heart! Be fast. We are being late for the  office party.'' Your dad used to call me Katty and I loved him for this. It was a time when you were not born and we were not financially well.

''Sweety! I don't think I can join you.'' I said coming from my room.

''Why? what happened? You know nah it's not only a party but a day when I would be announced as the seniour doctor.''

''Ya baby I know that but I am actually not well. I think I am going to faint.''

''ohh! Do we go to the hospital or -'' He said patting my shoulders.

''No baby! I just need some rest. I am very very sorry but seriously -''

''No! sweety it's fine. Even if you say I can stay at home with you.''

''No! Don't do that. I am fine. I just need some rest. Really!''

''Ok then take care. call me if required.  And-''

''And-''

''I love you sweety!''

''I love you too and all the best.''

He moved out of the lobby  with a  tense  face. He was actually very worried for me.

''Baby! I just need some money.''

''Why? I mean you know katty  we have spent almost all our money in buying this house. Please just wait for some time. Once I'll be promoted then I promise you-''

''Baby! you know I never ask for money. IT's really very urgent.''  I said with a angry look on my face.

''Kattie!'' He said huggging my back and gave me his Atm card.''Take this!''

''Thank you!'' I said giving a kiss on his cheek.

''You know if you just give me this daily I would sign all my property to you.'' He said trying to be flirty.

''Do we have any? Except this one roomed house.'' I said  with a small smile on my face while pushing him out .''Now bye!''

With this he went outside the hose. I quickly locked the door, went inside my room and picked my phone.

I messaged my one my best friend  Carla Howards.

''He has gone!;-) Kathy''

Then I went to washroom and changed into denims and tank top.

Applied a little makeup and loosened my hair. I then sat in the lobby eating marshmallowes. I heard the beep of the car and quickly ran grasping my purse, unlocking the door and locking it again. Ya!  I lied to my one and only husband. I was fit and fine. I saw Carla standing taking support of the car. I gave her a flying kiss..

''Today! I am gonna drive.'' I shouted while moving towards her. She gave me the grin, a nasty one and I winced back at her. We both seated in the car and here we goooooo.......

We first stopped besides a flower. I need to buy a bouquet.  We both were busy finding nice collection of flowers. I found one in the corner of the shop. I went there and started picking those  flowers. Suddenly I felt as if someone entered the shop and then there were a lot of noises. I turned back to see what all was going. As I looked back the flowers slipped from my hands in shock. There were five to six people with mask on there faces. One of them had gasped Carla from her neck and put his gun on the forehead. The shopkeeper was arguing with the other. My voice was just lost, I mean the words they flewed away from my mouth. I was standing there speechless. It could be a luck or destiny or a mistake or whatsoever you can call that. One of the man dropped his gun while arguing and the gun fell near my feet. Without wasting the next second I aimed that towards those guyz. it wouldn't be actually funny to say but a lady like me who can't even kill an ant would that day kill those men with a gun which she don't know how to handle. Huh in all that time I was just crying. It was looking as all it was just a dream and someone would come and say katty wake up it is morning. but no it was not a dream. My aim was wrong or it was something but all I know was I killed carla.

Phew guyz! So here it is....

The truth!

ok so let me tell u this is a half truth. I know I am bad but yes it is.

There are still 4-5 very big secrets waiting for u ahead.....

KEEP CALM AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW

MUUAAAAAHHHHH