I love you mom

There was a pause in the car for a few seconds and I know why but then Kave continued.

''Oh don't take that wrong.I mean as a friend. You know you are a type of girl who is extraordinary beautiful, smart, intelligent and a girl with a lots of sense humour.''

''Thanks kave.''

I turned my face towards the window because God I was blushing.

''So friends?'' Kave continued with a small sensible smile attached to his face.

''Ya! Ofcourse.'' I said turning my face towards him. He was a very sensible type of guy. He in a single day has made so many friends. He was a very frank type of guy. Rest of the ride I only looked out of the window. Finally I reached home. I and Kave  came out of the polo.

''Please come inside. My mom will love to meet you.''

''No someother time. Actually I have to pick up Jess too. I don't wanna be late. By the way I have a plan why don't we all go together for Vex party?''

''Ya that's a nice plan. okay so I'll tell about this to Amelia and Andrew.''

''So I 'll come to pick you all and I'll tell to Jason too. And what about Kiara.''

''Ya actually I talked to her she said she is going to come with steeve, his boy friend.''

''Okay then bye''

''Bye''

He stepped inside the polo and drove off. I also went inside my house. As I unlocked the door a nice smell came from the kitchen.

''Mom are you there?''

I shouted while removing my boots at the doorway.

''Yes Sniffy! Here in the kitchen''

I went in the kitchen. Mom was cooking cupcakes for me. She was a very hardworking lady. I mean she is a doctor and there is always a long line of patients waiting for her in the clinic but she some how always take out time for me. She is always there when I return from school. She never made me feel that my dad is not with me and that's the reason I love her.

''So how was the day today.''

She said kissing my forehead.

I told her all about the twins, invitation to a party, punishment and she hears all that carefully.

''Mom sorry! i know that you don't like that we talk all that stuff but mom everyone who hurt you have move on. They are enjoying their life.''

She closed her eyes and a large tear fell from her eyes. It seem as she had stored large amount of tear in her eyes and now altogether spilling them out.

''Mom please don't cry. I don't want to hurt you.''

Even my eyes were filled with tears. But today I want to know from her that why she can'nt move on.

vote and comment