AT THE END OF THE DAY

The cold breeze was coming straight towards my face. The weather outside was chilled cold. The leaves of the trees seemed to be dancing with beats of the wind. My legs were freezing with cold.

                 I was sitting behind Mr. Howard's bike. A grand salute to me for doing that.

He was riding slowly. But still we had covered half distance and are still alive. Isn't it amazing?  I was surprised to see that in this chilling cold there were still people lingering around. An awkward silence passes by us. But it was soon broken by him.

''Ahh I am really very sorry. That day I didn't mean to be rude to you.'' 

. It's unbelievable that John howard opened his mouth to say some polite words. Maybe today my life is interested to give me surprises. But wait let me first think maybe that time I was acting like a pervert. I can't judge anyone to whom I had met only once. Maybe he had some problem that day.

''Sana are you listening? '' He pouted again.

I snaps back to reality.

''Ahhh ya! It's okay with me.''

''Thanks!  Actually I was a little depressed that day and didn't know what I was speaking.  Sorry!''

''Apology accepted! ''

The rest of the ride was quite. I think he was a nice guy. A sweet one. But why was he depressed that day. Even Evan was trying to console him at the table. I was just getting curious and decided to ask from Evan myself when we meet next.

Finally we reached home. I stood up from his bike.

''Do you know that your mom and my dad are very nice friends? ''

I was very curious to learn this from him.

''Is it? She never told me about this? Actually we never even get time to talk about all this.'' I had wrapped my hands around my chest to protect myself from cold.

'' My dad's also a doctor.''

''Oh that's really interesting. ''

'' And what about your mom?''

''She's is dead.''

''Oh sorry''

'' Its ok ''

I tried to lighten his mood.

''By the way congo''

''For what?''

''Because you have been selected for Romio's role.''

''Thanks!  Amelia told you about this right? ''

''Ya! john I think it's too late I should move now,  bye''

''Ya, Bye! ''

I unlocked the door and moved inside. Lights of mom's room were already switched off. So maybe she has slept. I ran upstairs,  switched on the lights of my room and fell on my bed. Today was an amazing day and Evan's entry was like a cheery on the cake. Today I also learned that we should not judge anyone on our first meetings. But my fight with mom was the worst part of the day.

I got up from my bed and changed into my red trousers and black top. I went to the bathroom for being fresh. It was already 12 pm. I noticed a letter besides the lamp. It was writen by mom.
Sorry Sniffy
I know I was very rude. But I was just trying to improve you. Sorry if you felt bad. Please don't be angry from me. There is no one else than you for me. Please lock the  front door before sleeping.
love you more than anyone!

Her letter was short but sweet. After reading the letter I was feeling relieved.  I locked the front door and went to bed with a big smile on my face.

So John was not a boring guy! Instead he was really nice.
Guys  think if these many things could happen only in one day in Sana's then what about future.
If you have some ideas please forward them.
Love and lots of love