Meet the twins!!

I was so  so so much angry. Rest of the way Amelia had only made fun of me. I jumped out of the car when we reached school. Since my mood was literaly off I went directly towards my class.

''Hey here!''Kiara called me raising her hand. She was sitting on the first bench in the middle row. Kiara was one of my friends. She was a nice girl although she had a little ego problem.

''Hi!''

''Where's Amelia?''

''Today she is going to bunk the class for those drama practices.''

''So are you going to come to the party today.''

Before we could talk further mr. Bill entered the class. He was our Physics teacher.

''Good morning everyone! Today before we could study further about gravitational concept I would love to introduce you all to your new classmates Kave and Jess. They are twins.''

After Mr. Bill spoke  a stunning, marvellous actually a hero type boy entered the class followed by her sister who herself was so sweet. All the girls were looking constanly at Kave and boys at Jess. This was obvious too they looked so royal. Kave and Jess were  tall about 6.5 with blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

''Hi everyone!''

They said  together.  Jess was constantly playing with her hair .

''Hi'' We all replied in a singing tone.

''So please you both take seats.''

Jess came to sit ith me and Kiara whereas Kave sat with Andrew and Jason. The rest of the  peroid was boring  with Mr. Bill's lecture. After about half hour the bell rang. We all packed our backpacks and moved outside except Kave and Jess. Amelia was already waiting for me outside.

''So how's was the drama class?''

''It was full of surprises.''

''What surprises?''

''Let's first move to the canteen then I will tell. I don't wanna make you heartfail now.''

We started to move to the canteen while talking about some daily talks. Suddenly I felt as I hit something and In another second  was on the floor. I tried to open my eyes to see the so called thing with which I fall was Vex. He helped me out to stand. I was feeling a constant pain in my backbone.

''Are you okay Sana?''Amelia asked me in a worried look. She had put her hands around my shouldrs to help me to stand.

''Ya''

''Sorry sana! I was busy with my friends that I did'nt realize that you are coming out from there. I am so very sorry.''

''It's okay Vex. I am absolutely fine.''

The caring expressions on Vex's face reminded me the day when he proposed me and I said No, he started to cry and didn't even attented the classes for two days.

But there was no option for me other than this because first I loved Evan and second  the most important one my best friend liked her. Oh god the teenagers  age is so complicated. We always want someone to care for us including our parents.

HEY GUY

PLEASE COMMENT

IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER AND BELEIVE THAT IT'S COMPLICATED OUT THERE

LOVE YOU ALL WHO ARE READING AND VOTING