A NEW START

''Excuse me!''I asked the same blonde girl who was standing with Evanna a few minutes back.

''Ya!''She said while settling the charts back in the nearby cupboard.

''I just need your help.'' I said while keeping back my googles in my side bag.

''Yups!'' She chirped while turning towards me.

''Do you know John?'' I actually wanted to meet him and apologize for that day.

''Look beautiful lady! There are three John's as much I know among first year students. So who you are finding?''

''John Horward!''

''Oh that handsome hunk.'' She said wincing at me.''I think he is absent today. You know from these few weeks he rarely comes to school. God knows what has happened to him otherwise you know he was the most punctual boy you know. Evanna and I, Wait Sana by the way where's Evanna?''

''While she was talking with me a boy came-''

''Oh shit! He was surely be Jordan calling for the music band.I'll be late for the music class.'' She said while gathering the remaining pins.

''One last question please!''

''Ya speak fast''

''How do you know my name?''

''Ask from john. Now bye'' She said while giggling at the last. She rushed from there with her backpack swinging with her. I made my way back to home. Ugh! what a super  embarrasing day.

***

''Hello! Is John there?'' I asked John's father standing on the front gate. He was of the same age as of my father.Wait which father. I have NO father. But still I can't believe these three work in the same hospital. I can't believe how my mother would survive with my father under the same roof for half day.

''Sorry! But can I ask you who are you?''

I gave my full teeth smile to him.

''It's a great wonder that we still don't know each other. But you are my mom's one of the closest friend.You both go to same hospital. My mom, Hannah Miths''

''Oh! So you are a daughter of Hannah Miths. How dare you to come across our house. Just get out of here. Daughter of a Bitch move!'' His face has turned red like a tomato. I can't even think he would react like this. Maybe he had a fight with my mom. But still he was overreacting.

''I am sorry Mr. howard but please don't say those abusing words to my mom-'' Before I could continue he closed the door on my face.

      Sana believe this my girl today is not my day. I just moved quietly from there. I bet he was having one of those fits which his son used to have. Ahh crazy Idiotic family.

I was missing Evan. Evanna is not correct. It's not that easy to forget that heart breaker. I opened the door knob of my house and a nice fragrance of chocolate pancakes entered my long nose.

''Mom I am back.'' I shouted while removing my shoes.

''Welcome darling! Quickly fresh up the food is crying for you.''

''Very funny mom.''

''I know! I know!''

I ran upstairs into my room. Ahh I was missing my room so much.I snuggled into the blanket for few minutes. Suddenly I felt as if fhe bed was vibrating . I got up and looked to see that it was my phone. There was a message. Fingers crossed.

Oh it was from John.

''Sorry! for my dad's behaviour.:-( John''

''Ah it's okay. I am quite of used to that behaviour.;-) sana''

''I need a talk with you if you don't mind:-) john''

''Ya even I want to talk  to you. could you please come to my house in an hour.*puppy face*:'( sana''

''Ya sure!;-) john ''

With this I quickly rushed to the washroom changed into pink pyjamas and top. I made a high bun out of my hair and then I quickly rushed downstairs.

''Mom! Is something wrong between you and Mr. Horward. I mean-''

I throwed a question at mom while I was helping with dish washing.

Her face turned a little pale at this question which was nothing new for me.

''Girl! I think you should stay out of this.''

I stopped from dish washing and turned towards her. I flipped one of my curls behind my ear.

''Mom! Could you just please tell me that in what matters should I stay in because I think this whole family thing is still a mystery for me.''

''Look Sniffy! I just, just want to protect you from all this rubbish world.''

''Mom! you know what, only my family is rubbish including you.''

''Sniffy!''

''No, mom just let me continue.You know isn't it amazing that dad, oh no sorry mr. miths did so bad to you actually worst to you  but you still love her. Oh my god you actually need a applause.''I shouted sarcastic ly while clapping loudly.

''Mom! please I am not a little girl who will believe in all your silly talks.''

''Sniffy! What the hell are you saying? Do you know actually what is love?''

''Mom! yes I did know what was love? But you know what in this world the people are complicated mom. Its not at all easy to get a true love. If people are not there to love you then  why are you wasting time-'' I said while tears streaming my eyes. Whensoever I just hear the word love it seems to me as if my heart is a mirror which is shattered in those very small pieces which can now never be repaired. Oh Evan please come back please.

''Sniffy! Darling Is something wrong between you and Evan. Sniffy look in my eyes baby.''

Before she could continue the door bell rang and mom went to open the door. Meantime I patted my face with a wet towel. I was just now not feeling to talk with John. God please just give me some courage or give me back my Evan....

oh sho sad! I mean I am really felling so sorry for sana..

plz guyz vote

comment and follow