At the Castle

(Also this has the dads of marmora, krolia isnt here yet,and it doesn't really follow to actual storyline of Voltron)

Shiro's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the encounter with that being who saved me. I dont know why I just feel a attached to them,like they're important to me. I had Pidge get the video recording of the time we met. I'm still looking over it trying to get any clues into who they might be. But still nothing.

"Dude,you watched this like 66 times,when you gonna stop this?"

"Pidge shush I need to focus."

Pidge lays on her back and smirks at me.

"What?"

"Oh, I dont know, maybe I know the reason why you're doing all this~" She says with that stupid smirk still on her face.

"YOU'RE IN LOOVVVEEE~~" She loudly.

I feel my face flush to a scarlet color. I start to stutter.

Pidge started to laugh and got up off the ground.

"Pidge! Shut up! I dont even know who it is!"I say angrily

"Whatever Space dad, I'm gonna go to sleep,we have some new group who wants to join the coalition or something like that."

She gets up and walks out of the room- wait did she just call me Space dad?

Whatever.

After looking at the video 26 more times I head off to my bedroom and finally gets some sleep.

*dream*
I running through the halls of the galra ship I was in. I got caught. I need to get out of here. I'm dont want be in that dreadful prison ever again. I bump into one of those robot soldiers because I got caught up with my STUPID THOUGHTS.

"Ahh!"

I panic I know I can use my metal arm but I'm way to panicked and I dont know why. I'm usually calmer in these situations. As it almost slashes down on me,ending me, something happens.

I open my eyes to see a body in front of me, blocking the blow with their own blade. They turn to me.

"Go!"

I immediately run and get to my lion as I hear the being kill the robot. As I get to my lion I look back seeing the being look back at then running away.

*end of dream*

*time skip*

We were waiting for the people who call themselves 'The Blade Of Marmora'

That dream was weird. But I mean might as well forget about it. We have more important things to do anyway.

I see a mini cruise (idk) landing on the planet we were on.

We see 5 people coming out of it. Four of them were taller than the little one. They look about an inch shorter than Lance.

"Hello paladins we are The Blade Of Marmora."

They deactivated their masks and we all gasp.

Not because they were galra no, we aren't like that. (Well maybe allura cause she was a racist BITCH at the time. Srry continue)

It's because one of them was human.

A beautiful one at that.