Fight

K̷EIŢ͟͢͡҉̸̵͘͜͠H̷̸̸̡̛̕͟͜.̶̷̨̨́̕͜͜͞

Shiro's POV

I hear a scream outside of the Red lion.

Keith.

I sprint out of the lion to see Keith on the ground shaking and crying. I run to him and put him in my arms.

"Keith, calm down it's okay we'll find them."

He sobs on my shoulder until he passes out.

I carried him to the red lion.

"Red I know I'm not your paladin but please take us home."

I hear red purr hesitantly in agreement. I can tell she feels like it isn't safe for Keith.

-------
We made it back to castle with mo attacks thankfully.

Keith woke up a while after,but he didn't look in the best shape.

His hair was messy, his yellow eyes were dull, and his ears layed sadly on the top of his head.

He got outside of the lion with me and we were met with a suprise.

It wasn't a good one.

I immediately see Keith getting pushed down to the floor with a knife to his throat by....

Guess who?

Allura.

"How dare you fly off with my lion you scum. First you hurt Lance and next fly away with the black paladin as well?!"

Instead of taking it like he usually does he attacks.

Keith growls and shoves Allura off him,taking the knife out Allura's hand in the process.

He grabs Allura and pushed her to the ground.

"Listen hear you bratty ass princess. I dont give a shit on what you think of me and what I'm doing okay!?My only family have just been captured and I dont have time for your stupid little arguments and threats. So, before I claw your throat out once and for all,you better get you shit together. Got it?!" Keith growls his eyes glowing.

Allura glares and nods.

Keith turns to me.

"Shiro, get that knife and throw into space will ya?"

I see the knife and take it in my hands.

"I...um...okay."

--------

"So, how are we gonna get your dads back?"

Keith grunts and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know."

I turn my head to him.

"It will be okay Keith. We will find them."

"But what if we don't!?" He yells.

"What if I never see them again Shiro? What if they already died? Already in my life so many people have left me! I don't want to lose them too! Not permanently." He cries.

I pull him into a hug.

"Keith,we will find them alright? Besides you're not alone. The rest of the team will help you."

He nods sinking into my chest.

I will find them for you. Whatever it takes.

---------
.....well hello.

Okay so I didnt post last week. I have my reason. I had a musical I was performing and I was exhausted after it so I never updated.

But here's the chapters ta da!

Also -cuddlytaeger- YOU WILL RESPECT UR ELDER MISSY. I WILL TELL UR MOTHER IF YOU DISRESPECT ME AGAIN THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO BTS FOR A WHOLE MONTH NOW.

anyways, I hope you like it guys gals and nonbinary pals.

Peace out!