Saying Goodbye.

(This song has nothing to do with chapter and the first part of this chapter it jelly shiro pt.2)

I go over to Keith and pull him away into my chest. He starts blushing.

"Mine." I say protectively

Keith blushes even more. Oops I just realized what I said.

Lance pouts and runs off probably to Pidge to talk or whatever.

"Uhh...Shiro.." I hear Keith say.

I look down to see my arms wrapped around Keith's waist with his face right beside my chest.

I immediately let go.

"I-IM SO SORRY KEITH" I blush madly.

"I-it's fine. I didn't mind it." He says shyly his ears flickered as he said it.

I'm having a nosebleed. Fuck.

*time skip to de next day brought to u by the the freaking season 8 trailer*

KEITH'S POV

It was time for my pack to go since I had to stay here.

I really don't want to leave them they're the only family I had left since I never knew my mom and dad.

I guess they never wanted me.

The bad part about this is that I cant contact then since we don't want the empire tracking us through communication.

Stupid Empire. Stupid Zarkon. Stupid war. Stupid stupid stupid! Stupid...me.

I was fine just being in the blade of marmora but now I have a big responsibility. I'm not ready to be a paladin. I was trained to be a marmora. Quiet, secret,but also care for your pack.

The paladins are slightly different.

They are bright,known out there, it's voltron after all.

It's also very weird to see people that look almost like me.

I only met one who looked like me.

His name was Matt we kept in contact all this time I just hope it doesn't break.He is with the rebel coalition.

My pack was just about to leave when I whimpered.

They looked back and came to have a group hug,me in the middle crying.

"Shhh..it's okay kit." Thace says calmly

"I-I dont w-want you leave. I-I wanna s-stay with y-you."I sob.

"I'm sorry and I know that this is hard since you are being trusted into this big part of the war but understand that we're still with you." Kolivan says. Ulaz and Antok nodding too.

After a few minutes they finally leave.

"Goodbye kit,we love you." Antok says

"I-I love you too."

Then they left.

Just like the rest of them.

I turn around and walk past the others.

"Keith..." I hear Shiro say.

I look back to see everyone looking at me in pity. Besides Allura.

"Just leave me alone." Walking away.

-------

I dont where I'm going at this point. I've been walking the halls not finding anywhere.

And somehow I ended up in the hangers. In front of the Red lion.

I go up to it and sob.

"Why me? Why couldn't you have picked someone else? You separated me from my family. WHY!?" I yell out bursting in tears.

I feel her calmness surround me.

I'm sorry but it's for the best.

I silently cry falling asleep in the red lions arms.
-----

Welp that was sad to write but anyway I hope u enjoyed this chapter guys gals and nonbinary pals.

PEACE OUT!