Rescue

What are we going to do?
--------- (TRIGGER WARNING I THINK)
Shiro's POV

We finally got a plan to rescue Keith. (I'm skipping the plan cause that gonna take too long)

We're all in our lions with the Marmora with us. We only have 6 hours left till that witch finally kills Keith. Hopefully we can get there in time.

We started to take off to where Haggar's location. I have Kolivan and the rest of the galra in my lion. It was silent.

"You want to court my son don't you?" Kolivan says with no remorse.( idk how to describe it?)

I blush. "I-i um.."

"I can see your concern for him. It's written all over your face. It's very easy to see. When I told you Keith was captured your face was etched with worry." He explains.

I stay silent for a second. "Would you let me court him?" I ask quietly.

Kolivan looks back to space with no emotion.

"We'll see."

-----------------

  We finally reached the location. That witch is gonna get what she deserves.

"Remember paladins, this is a rescue mission. No getting distracted, information is not our priority in this mission. It's to save a teammate." I explain."

"Give in already Shiro! Just say he's your boyfriend." Pidge snickers through the comms.

"Sh-shut up! We need to hurry!" I flustered.

We fly our lions in immediately
getting attacked by fleets.

"Shit! Lance! Hunk! Pidge! Cover us and attack!" I yell out hearing various 'yes sirs' from the comm.

I dive down to find an entry way.

The Marmorans get out of the lion with me.

We run to the torture rooms with Thace and Antok staying back to cover us from the galra guards attacking us.

The rest of us go through the halls to find Keith.

-------

We run through the halls for a few minutes. This ship is so fucking large. Ulaz stops in front of a door opening it up. I look I side to see a women galra with a rat tail unconscious.

"Ulaz what are you doing? We're here for Keith." I whisper to him.

He looks to me," Go on without me I'll come later. This woman is more important than you think black paladin." He walks into the room grabbing the women.

I catch up with Kolivan to see him standing in front of a very secured door.

"This is where Keith is. We need to get in there. Use your arm." He looks to me.

I power up my arm and strike the door, opening it up.

We run inside to Haggar holding Keith  with a dagger near his throat. Keith was unconscious and badly beaten up.

"You finally came. I thought you wouldn't." Haggar smirks.

"Let him go you witch." I growl.

"I want my end of the bargain. Then I'll give this mutt back."

Of course. The deal.

"...fine."

She slowly moves the dagger away from Keith's unconscious body.

"Sike."

One moment everything was going well.

Then it all came crashing down.

Haggar slit Keith's throat before letting him fall to the ground.

"NO!"

My arm glows brighter and brighter before I smash into the witch's body.

Haggar screams and disappears. Most likely dead.

I look back to see Kolivan picking Keith up blood spilling everywhere.

"We need to go now." He says quickly before turning around and running. I sprint out not looking back to the large puddle of blood on the floor.

-----------

We make it back to where Black is. Thace and Antok look to us then to Keith. Both look horrified. But didn't say anything yet.

Ulaz ran from behind us carrying the woman from before. Not looking at Keith yet while running to the lion.

"Let's go!"

We all ran to Black immediately flying off.

Ulaz seems to finally see Keith seeing as he's trying his best to cover the wound blood spilling on the floor. The rest of crowded against him looking close to tears.

"Paladins retreat now." I commanded shaking slightly.

"Do you have Keith?" Lance asks.

I gulp,"Yeah, but  he's not in good condition. Tell Coran to get 2 healing pods ready."

I turn off the comms and speed up Black to reach the destination sooner.

Hopefully we can save him.

------------------

Hi again. Didn't update in a month. Again. Sorry. Again.

I have more test cause fuck end of school tests.

Thank you guys so much.

28k reads wow. You guys are amazing.

Also does anyone like Umbrella academy here? Please I need chat with more people who like it. Don't worry I still love Voltron alot. Even season 8 killed my soul.

Anyways, bye guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!

PEACE OUT!