Almost Caught

Human. One was human. How..I mean they're mostly human at least.

They had dark raven hair with a dark pink on the ends tied in a braid. They had cat like ears on the top of their head, and their eyes were different from the others. They had dark purple  eyes with a hint of yellow in them. They also had marks on their face.

Oh shit I'm gay.

Lance being Lance decided to walk up to the galra hybrid I guess?

"Wait wait wait wait wait. How in the world is there another human in space?! Plus how the FRICK do you look almost as cool as me?" Lance exclaims pointing at their chest.

Yeezus.

The galra behind the human started growling at Lance pulling the human closer. I should probably take note that protective, a lot.

Lance then starts backing away slowly seeing that he probably shouldn't have done that.

The Galra in front turned around.

"Antok, calm down" They said.

The one behind the human, settled down but still held them close.

Allura decided to speak up.

"Well let's take this inside shall we?" Trying to clear the uncomfortable mood in the air.

"Yes of course."

-in da castle-

Once we were in the castle Allura turns around like she finally realized something.

"Oh right, we never got your names."

"Oh yes, of course, I am Kolivan, the other galras are Antok,Thace, and Ulaz. The one that your friend called human, is our kit, Keith." Kolivan pointed out.

Allura nods and leads the blades to the meeting room. One of the blades, I think Thace told Keith to stay outside. They nodded and went back with us.

We were sitting on the couches. Then Lance speaks up.

"So, girly why are you named Keith..ow! Pidge!" Pidge hits him on the side of the head.

Keith spoke up. "I'm a boy thank you very much." Getting aggravated by Lance.

Lance flushed in embarrassment.

They sound..familiar.

Keith looks at me.

"So you're the one almost died on that mission."

"Wha-uh yea.." I..that was him?

"Thanks for saving me there.heh." I said rubbing my neck.

Pidge stands up and sits with Keith swinging her arm around his shoulder.

"So Keith, you're the one that saved Space dad over there? Did you know that was he was so desperate into finding out who you were? It was like he was in l-"

"UHH...YOU KNOW WHAT HOW ABOUT WE SHOW AROUND." I yell loudly cutting off Pidge. That little asshole.

Keith nodded looking a little flustered.

"Sure"

--------------

So there is a chapter for ya'll. Hope you liked it.