Oh thank god.

Matt and Pidge run to each other wrapped them in a hug.

I am confused.

"I missed you so much I've been looking for you for so long."Pidge says putting her head into her shoulder.

"Really? Were you that desperate to see me? The most handsome and magnificent man in the universe?" Matt says.(um...matt. sorry to break it to you,but that goes to shiro)

Pidge pulls away and puts on a 'matt you absolute I d i o t' face. I have that face all the time.

"I regret this now." Pidge says moves,standing next to me.

"Wait no love me!" Matt whines making grabby hands.

I'm still wondering how they no each other. Ohhhh.

They're siblings. I'm stupid.

Shiro walks towards Matt and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"It's good to have you back Matt." Shiro says and smiles.

Matt looks back.

"Oh my God Shiro! It's great to see you. I'm glad you escaped." Matt says in relief.

Wow. I never knew Matt had more than one friend.

"Welp,I'm glad that you guys had your sweet time, Matt always gets into this shit." I say.

Pidge looks at me in suprise.

"Wait always?" Pidge says.

"Yup each time it was always because he's either loud or sneezes. I'm always the one who finds him when I'm on missions."

"Keith!." Matt whines in embarrassment.

"I mean that make sense. Matt is always clumsy." Pidge says.

"PIDGE!"

"Anyways, Keith.." Pidge says.

She pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks for saving my brother's ass multiple times Keith." She says while smiling at me.

"GUYS! AND PIDGE LANGUAGE!" Matt yells.

I hug back and purr. I can tell the others are watching in amusement.
--------
(Timeskip)

Pidge's POV

I'm going to the lounge with Shiro to hang with my brother. We open the door to see something.

Keith and Matt giving each other cuddles.

I can feel Shiro's jealousy radiating off him. Oohhhh~. Sheith might just happened.

"Ummm.." Shiro says.

They look up.

"Oh hi guys."Keith says his ears twitching.

I'm trying really hard to laugh at Shiro.

"So uhhh...are you guys together or?" Shiro tenses while speaking.

Matt speaks up. "No it's just that Galra can't go without physical contact and I owed Keith cuddles." He says it so casually.

Shiro relaxes.

"Oh thank god." Shiro sighs.

I snort. "Looks like someone was jealous. Again." I smirk at him.

"Shut up Pidgeon."

"Hey!" He knows I hate when he says my  name like that.

"Whatever I know you love Keith anyways might as well admit it."I say grabbing him while exiting the door.
--------
Welp I hoped you like the chapter. I'm posting the early since I'm going on trip and I won't have time to do it later.

Also I'm gonna make a Ask or Dare Voltron book since well I just got the idea. I'll still update this book tho dont worry.

Anyways, PEACE OUT.