Scared

------- TW- panic attack

"Well, you see here, I just want you know something."

"Umm....okay...what is it exactly?" Keith asks as his ears flickered.

Allura's face suddenly turned cold.

"Just so you know,I don't like you. Even galran or not. I'M supposed to be the one who flies the red lion. It's MY father's lion. I have the right. I'm not just gonna leave to some half breed who has the DNA of the kind who destroyed altea. Stay out of my way,because for all I know,you could be a spy,and I will not hesitate to kill you." Allura coldly says as she pulls out a knife.

"With one little scratch of this you will be dead within a tick." She points it to Keith's throat.

Keith slowly walks backwards,his breath starting to quicken.

Allura keeps talking slowly putting down the knife.

"Just be glad that the universe needs voltron. Or you would be dead." She glares putting the knife away.

She walks towards him and glares.

"Don't get in my way, you filthy half breed." She then walks away leaving Keith scared and alone,hyperventilating. His fear.

He starts to run. To where? He doesn't know. He stops at a door and goes in.

He lays on the bed and starts crying and his breath becomes ever faster than before. He wants-no needs his pack.

--------- SHIRO'S POV

  It's been 20 minutes since I left Keith alone with Allura. I'm starting to get worried. I hear the door open and see Allura smiling as she walks in.

"Hey,Allura where's Keith?" I asked,concerned.

"Oh, he's in the bathroom. He'll be back soon." She says sweetly.

Too sweetly.

I answer with a nod and walk out of the room. I don't trust her. I know that Keith's pack is busy with the party so I decided to go look for him.

I look down each hallway. I reach the paladin rooms when I heard whimpering. In my room.

I open my door to Keith having a panic attack on my bed.

"Oh..my god..Keith are you okay?" ARE YOU STUPID OF COURSE HE'S NOT OKAY HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK.

I slowly walk towards him and gently wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey hey hey..shhh... calm and slow breaths." He cries into my shoulder.

"Repeat my breathing pattern okay?"

He nods.

I slowly start breathing slowly and Keith follows.

He starts calming down after a few minutes resting his head on my chest.

"Thank you...Shiro." he whispers.

"It was no problem,here let's get you a drink of water or something close to water" as I stand up.

He stands up with me and pauses for a second.

"What's water?"
-------
After a long conversation about water and getting Keith a drink we finally reach the party.

The closer we reach the door the more I feel the aura around Keith turn into fear.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine." He stutters.

"Okay.." Not trusting him about his statement.

We enter the Party.

----------
I hope you liked the chapter guys gals and non binary pals.

Anyways I better get to sleep because middle school drains all my energy.

Welp, PEACE OUT