Run Away

K̨҉̵̶eí͡ţ̶̛͠͡͡h̶̕҉̴̧̛́.̷̨̀́̕͝͠..̶͜͞.͘͟͏̷̧̕͝.҉̧̀̕͠ỳ̨o̵̴̡͘͢͟͞ú͢͠͡r̕҉҉̷̶̧́ ͏ǹ̴̴́͟͟͠ó͘͟͏͝t̵̀͟͝ ̴̨̀͞͞͡s̷͘͞à͝f́e̴̡

Shiro's POV
Keith has been overall stressed out lately.

I think you know why.

He's been searching for a very long time for his father's and I can't blame him. They're the only ones who felt like family to him.

"My real family. You know, people who care."

That one sentence has been eating me up. We have been so terrible to him. I did nothing to stop it. But for some reason, he still puts his trust in me.

The least we can do for him is help find his family.

--------
3rd POV

Everyone in the castle is all tense. After the past few quintants who could blame them.

Lance being injured,though it was just a bruise. Small compared to Keith's.

Allura being very violent to the new paladin.

And the bystanders, who had no idea what to do.

Keith has been flying in and out trying to find information on where his family is. Making it hard to go on missions without the whole team.

Finally, there was a breakthrough.

"Shiro!"

Keith came running into the control room. Everyone was there.

"Shiro, I found the coordinates to ship my family is on! We can go and get them and-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

A loud voice boomed through the area.

Belonging to no other the princess.

"It's too dangerous! Especially you, a galra. You would probably give the red lion to them!" Allura yells.

Keith snaps his head her.

"I don't need your input Allura! It's my family. I will do anything for them."

"Even give them red?"

Keith hesitated.

"Yes."

He turns back to Shiro.

"Shiro please."

Shiro tenses. Thinking for a few ticks.

"I.....

don't  think it's a good idea."

And with that, Keith's heart broke.

Shiro had just destroyed the trust he built up.

"Look, it's not the right time. We already have other stuff we need to worry about. We can't have this interrupt are missions and meetings with more allies." Shiro says.

Keith's face turn to anger. "We can make time to save them though! We did it with Pidge! Why can't we now!?"

Shiro stays silent, trying to think of an excuse until Keith came to a realization.

"Oh...I know why.....it's because I'm galra huh? It's not like you can trust me."

Shiro's eyes widen.

"No Keith! That's not what I-"

Keith shed a broken smile.

"It's fine, I get it. It's my fault not yours. This is just who I am. I can't change my DNA." Keith admits.

It was silent. Shiro had no words for anything. He knew it was a terrible decision to do this to Keith. Yet, he did nothing to stop it.

Keith slowly walks backwards. Then ran.

No one said or did anything. Pidge was the first to say anything.

"W-we should go get him." She stutters.

Then the Alarm went off.

Everyone turned to see what was happening.

Only to see the red lion flying away once again.

----------

I deeply apologize for making  shitty update schedule.

I'm literally an idiot so...yea.

Anyways I hoped you liked the chapter guys, gals, and nonbinary pals.

PEACE OUT!