Blamed

(You can listen to the song if you want. It's really good)

Keith's POV

After the fun with Matt,he had to go back to the coalition. I've retreated to my original state here. Separated from everyone. I know if my dads were here they wouldn't want this. But I don't how to bond with the others. Lance thinks we're rivals,which I don't understand at all. Pidge is just want to ship? Me? I feel like that's a bad thing. Hunk is very cuddly but I can tell he's afraid of me. Shiro...I get a weird feeling from him. Inside my stomach each time I'm near him so I just...stay away. Coran is too busy and kinda....weird. And Allura.

OH ALLURA. HA HA.

She quiznaking hates me. Threaten me all you want Allura but this isn't my fault that the lion picked me.

So while everyone is doing their stuff,I'm sitting in bed.

"Everyone to the training room." I hear over the intercom.

I get up and walk to the training room.

--------
3rd POV

Everyone one was in the training room around Allura.

"Today we are doing the bots and raise your level up and make sure that you are the...how do you say it? Top of your game." Allura said to all of  them.

"I'll show the levels and then we will go on from there."

Bitc-I mean Allura pulled up where each paladin is.

Pidge - level 10

Lance- level 12

Hunk- level 8

Shiro- level 21

Keith- level 23

Lance looks in awe.

"How the hell does Keith have a higher level than any of us?" Lance yells throwing his hands in the air.

Keith smiles at his achievement but that immediately gets wiped off after Allura statement.

"It doesn't matter he just wants to seek attention."Allura says bitterly.

Shiro goes to protest from the sentence but stops when Allura gives him a deadly glare.

Keith looks down but says nothing.

"Anyway Keith will be helping Lance I guess since you need help on your blade combat (I think?) Everyone else will do it on their own."

Everyone then disband.

---------
"Lance your stance is wrong!" Keith says on the side.

"Keith be quiet! My stance is fine!" Lance says,his bayard a sword.

"Oh really?"

Keith walks over to lance.

"If you have the right stance,and if try to push of trip you,you won't fall." Keith says.

The shorter of the two then manages to trip the taller easily.

Lance falls. "Ow."

Keith smirks.

"Ok so you were right."

------------

Lance and Keith were now with the bot but there was a massive problem.

The bot wouldn't listen to them no matter how they yelled for it to stop.

"Keith what should we do?" Lance panics.

"I-I don't know we just have to beat it." Keith breathes as he dodges a hit.

"Lance watch out!!!" Keith yells pushing Lance the ground.

Even if  that got Lance out of the way it didn't stop throwing Keith to the wall.

"End training Sequence!" Allura yells making it actually stop.

She runs towards Lance with the others not seeing their Galran Teammate.

"I'm fine I think I have a bruise on my shoulder though." Lance says wincing

Allura turns her head to Keith in rage.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT ONE OF YOUR TEAMMATES." Allura screams.

"........"

"NOTHING TO SAY HUH,WELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY."

She grabs Lance and walks the medical room.

The others were hesitant to leave their galran teammate.

Keith was just laying there silent tears in his eyes.

Pidge and hunk felt like Keith wanted to be alone so they left.

Shiro just stands there waiting for them to leave then walked towards him.

Keith used all his strength to pull himself up since the bot threw him hard. He then started to walk the opposite direction. Limping in pain

Shiro was hesitant to speak.

"Keith I-"

"Just leave alone please..."

-------
Welp...I hope you liked the chapter guys. Just so you know Lance isn't an asshole I swear.

Bye guys,gals and nonbinary pals.

PEACE OUT!

Also thanks for 2.k reads!