Gone Wrong

"Ugh Fine."
------

Keith's POV

After I rested because red is so FREAKIN STUBBORN.

hush child.

Whatever. Anyways, after that I finally came up with an plan.

It's easy. I think.

I'm gonna sneak on board Blade of Marmora style, obviously, and then find the prison cells. Free everyone, especially my dads, and go on with that.

And if a galra soldier tries to stop me?

I'll murder them.

I locate the ship my dad's are on and start my plan.

I land red below the ship without being noticed and get out.

Cub, please be careful.

"I will red, I promise." I say as I search for an opening for me to get in.

"A hah. Found it." I say to myself.

I grab my bayard and stab it through the weak spot of the cruiser.

I successfully got it open and quietly went inside of the ship. I find my way to the main deck. I sneak around trying to find the prison cells.

-----
After a few ticks I finally find it. Only to see a few guards in the way. Why does everything have to be difficult?

I knock out all the guards and hide the bodies in a corner. I open the doors to the cells.

I see prisoners of different species look at me and gasp.

'It's a paladin!'

'They have come to save us!'

'Voltron has come!'

"Shhhhh." I put my finger to my mouth to tell them to be silent. They all become silent after a few minutes.

I go up to the first cell.

"Look I don't have much time so I need you guys to evacuate quietly to my lion. The other paladins aren't here so please dont make this difficult. The lion will be waiting for you under here. After that we will go to the castle of lions. Do you understand?"

They all nod as I open up each sell and set them free. I watch all of them evacuate to Red as I guard them.

I go back to the cells to find my dads. I go to the last cell.

"Kit?"

I look to the cell to see Kolivan.

"Father!" I whisper yell.

I open the cell to see Father, Dad(Antok), Papa(Ulaz),and Daddy(Thace). I start to tear up.

"Y-you're all alive." I stuttered out.

Papa gets up and gives me a bone crushing hug as I cry silently.

"Shhhhh. It's okay kit. We're fine." He cooes.

He let's go as I wipe my tears.

"W-we have to get out of here now." I say as I get them out of the cell.

"Kit did you come here all alone?" Antok asks.

I stay silent as we get to Red.

"Kit, answer me." Antok demands.

I sigh and answer back.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

"Hey!"

I look to the side to see a guard with his blaster alerting every fucking thing in the ship.

"Crap." I cursed out.

The guard shoots his blaster and hits me in the side.

"GAHH!" I yell in pain.

I still run with the wound staggering behind my pack. I know what's going to happen.

And I know it might cost my life.

"Red, I need you to do something for me and please don't argue with me on this. As soon as my dads get on board, I need you to escape. I know I'm not going to make it on time with the wound so I need you to do this. Please." I reach in my mind to connect with her.

Cub...don't you dare..

"Please Red, for me." I see my pack get in Red. I collapse from the pain.

I see Red slowly close her mouth in hesitation. In the eyes of her I see my Father look at me.

I can see his eyes widen and see him yell.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as I see Red slowly take off and fly away to deep space. To the castle of lions.

I look behind me to see the wicked witch (OF THE THE WEST BRUH. srry continue)

I see her raise her hand as a black orb forms, a evil smile plastered on her face.

The black orb gets thrown at me before everything turns black.

-----------
......hi.

I haven't posted since last year so sorry about that. Happy new years even though it's the 20th.

I just wanted to say thank you for 11.k reads. That means so much. I never thought this book would come this far so thank you.

I can't really promise anything like quicker updates so sorry.

Anyways bye guys gals and nonbinary pals!

PEACE OUT!
(Btw this is not my outro for people who don't know who Thomas Sanders is. I'll think of something.)