Deep Red [Chansaw]

The light and dark flashes in the party were blurred. Sweaty people drinking and grinding each other was the normal scenery. The slurred and over-excited voices of teens echoed in the whole house. Just the fact that it's accompanied by loud music didn't make it any better.

A certain brunette ruffled her hair as she stared into the glass of beer. The yellow substance shifted colors due to the flashing flickers of lights. A tired sigh escaped from her lips.

"Parties sure are something." She mumbled to herself, clearly drunk. Veronica Sawyer wasn't one with parties. The current scene happening is her very first real party to which made her doubt whether it's fun or not. Frankly, it was quite fascinating when she first learned how to take a shot. Lime wasn't supposedly a part of it but she will take it as her first drink, and plus, alcohol was involved anyways.

Her chocolate brown eyes fixated her gaze back into the party people. They all looked so high and drunk to the point they probably don't even know what they are doing anymore. A soft chuckle escaped Veronica's mouth at the thought of that. To be honest, she hopes that this will be over sooner or later. "For now I gotta enjoy the fun while it lasts."

Her hand clumsily grabbed the glass and chugged it down her throat, the taste of liquor lingering in her tongue. It certainly wasn't the best flavor, noted.

Perhaps it was her being extremely drunk but she was quite sure her vision got a little darker. Guessing it was someone's shadow, she raised her head. Strawberry blonde wrapped in deep red color. The girl in blue blinked, unamused. "Oh, hey Heather."

Heather Chandler raised a brow at her and scoffed. "What're you doing, Sawyer?" She asked in a rather mocking tone than a question. Just her facial expression was enough for Veronica to be in depths of confusion.

"What?" The brunette asked before grabbing another glass and drinking it. "I'm just here enjoying my drink and my alone time." She bluntly added. Her voice was quite slurred and her eyes feeling a little heavy. Alcohol is slowly taking a toll on her.

The blonde rolled her eyes to the point it might even fall off her face. "Jesus Christ Veronica," She paused as her forhead creased, "You kept turning down the guys who wanted to fuck. What's your damage?"

"Well I'm sorry that I just didn't want to fuck, okay?" Veronica snapped. "I'm not some fucking whore, I just wanna have fun alone." She's blaming the drink's content for making her talk back at Heather Chandler.

The tone in the drunk girl's voice irritated the other female. Her blue eyes turned a small shade darker though it was hardly noticable. She leaned down, her own eyes meeting close with brown ones.

"Who said you have the fucking right to talk to me like that?" The venom in Heather's voice was so chilling that it made Veronica feel that a shiver was sent down her spine.

The brunette was so drunk to even comprehend what was in front of her. All she was sure about is that those alluring electric eyes were staring (or glaring) into her chocolate ones. Whatever the blonde was saying or bickering, she must have been so deep in liquor that she automatically blocked all source of sound.

And maybe even all her logical reasoning. If that even exists by now.

All Veronica could process that her body moved on its own and felt a pair of soft lips. The faint taste of lipstick was all it took to realize what the holy mother of crap she just did.

Her drowsy eyes flew open and her back straightened like a ruler. Her shaky hands covered her shocked face like she just saw a ghost.

Judging by the queen bee's expression, she herself looked like she just witnessed someone getting raped by Satan. It truly wasn't a good thing in the current situation but a quarter of the brunette's mind made sure that expression will forever be engraved in her memory. The blonde's wavering eyes was either from anger or shock, she couldn't tell.

"Shit, fuck, I'm dead." Veronica cursed herself and bit her lip so hard that it might bleed.

She will be fucked in front of everyone in this party. She will be an ex-somebody. She will never get into Harvard, Duke or Brown anymore.

"Fuck you, Sawyer." Was the last thing she heard before getting dragged forcefully by Heather Chandler.

Veronica definitely didn't know what was happening nor where were they going but her reasoning processor unit most likely died by now. All she could think about is that Heather's hand was quite soft even if her grip was strong.

This is not a time to think gay, Veronica, she thought. You'll be six feet under sooner or later.

Or so she thought atleast.

"Don't even say a word." Heather said before they both entered her Porshe. She locked the door as fast as lighting and her lips hungrily locked with Veronica's.

The brunette was surely puzzled of what the actual fuck was happening. Who was she to complain, though? Saying goodbye to her logical reasoning, which flew away to another universe anyway, she placed her hands on the blonde's locks and kissed back roughly. There was a mixture of lust and confusion in between.

The response made Heather softly moan a cuss. Her hand wandered Veronica's body, slowly and painfully making it's way deeper into her thighs. She could feel the impatient quivering the girl below her made. This caused her to smirk through their heated kiss.

Veronica gripped Heather's hair tightly, a lot of visible strands now standing up. She opened her lips to give entrance to the girl in front of her to which Heather immediately took this opportunity to slide her tongue right in.

Veronica's memory became blurred but she was quite sure they had one hell of a party in that deep red Porshe.