When You Feel Cold

Honestly just some random idea

Also i should update my other books (especially my other acc, i havent updated my book for almost a month sksksksksks and my other one which i last updated like 4 months ago lololol)

Btw this is like a Heathers girlfriend scenario????

Anyways enjoy??????

___________________________

[Veronica Sawyer]

I could feel the cold winter breeze touch my skin. Both of my hands reached out to my elbows, hugging and seeking out for any source of warmth. It was an idiotic decision for me to leave the party early. I honestly don't see the reason why Veronica found those interesting.

Sighing, I leaned in to feel my warm breath. Hopelessness crushed me yet this is the only way to feel less cold. The warmth I felt soon faded as the freezing wind rushed into my face.

My feet were about to make its way further not until I heard someone call out to me. "(Y/N!)" I perked my head upwards and searched for the source of the voice.

A Veronica Sawyer was rushing her way to me. Her uneven breaths were audible for some odd reason. With a long and thick scarf in her hand, she held it out to me.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly. Huh. That's weird. It's strange, I wonder why she hurried herself just to call out to me.

"Such a lover you are." The brunette snorted with that dorky grin. "You left without taking your scarf and coat from me?"

I blinked twice before looking into the scarf she was still holding. "You were cold and that made you warm." A blunt reply escaped my lips. "Plus, you were having a nice time in that party. Didn't want to ruin it for you, you know?" The last part came out as a mumble as I desperately placed both of my hands in my pockets.

Veronica knew that I wasn't a party person. I dislike being around too many people as they danced and get wasted like there's no tomorrow. Altough, I do enjoy seeing her have fun, I can't bring myself to inhale all the weed and other sort of drugs in there. I usually step out of that place and just hang somewhere in the front or back yard. Unfortunately, this time, staying out in the cold seems like a really bad idea.

From the corner of my eyes I could see her frown. My chest tightened slightly for I also dislike making her feel upset, sad, or emotions such as that. "...I could go back to the party with you if you'd like."

She shook her head. "No, I have a better idea." Veronica spoke with a sweet smile as she wrapped the scarf around my neck before placing it on hers as well. The way her warm brown eyes twinkled in the cold made me feel like it was summer all over again. Veronica then held out my hand softly, intwining our fingers perfectly like puzzle pieces.

"Let's just crash at your place." My adorable girlfriend said as she tried her best to sound seductive in the most humorous way possible.

I grinned and chuckled lightly before landing a chaste kiss on her forehead. "Sounds like a plan, Sawyer."

[Heather Chandler]

"Heather, I feel cold." I muttered under my breath. It's currently freezing here in her room and I couldn't help but complain. Knowing the strawberry blonde, she doesn't easily feel cold.

But like come on it's winter and she has her air conditioner on. I feel like I'm stuck inside a huge cooler with ice cubes neatly stacked and snowflakes coming from the ceiling above.

I glanced at my girlfriend. Heather was too busy staring at her own reflection in the mirror as she tried to fix the flawless makeup on her face. A light and exhausted sigh left my lips before I wrapped myself with the soft red duvet she owned.