What The Actual Fuck, Heather? [Chansaw]

This started as a joke honestly.
My friend and I swapped phones and I wrote this on her watty acc.
The first seven paragraphs honestly looked okay,,, so here we are

_______________________

Veronica slowly flickered her eyes open. It was midnight. The clouds were barely visible, the night sky was mars black. The dim room she was in was so quiet and calm that she pondered about a certain thought.

Why would she wake up at 2:30 in the morning?

Shuffling her eyes to the side, she could feel her heart beat fast. A thumping and roaring thought crossed her mind. It was too overwhelming that she felt her mouth drop agape.

"What the actual fuck, Heather?"

A strawberry blonde was beside her. Leaning on to her pillow, the female's hands explored through her inner thighs. Just the warm touch in a cold bed made the brunette feel a weird tingling sensation inside her.

She could barely see the girl cladded in red smirking. "I thought you didn't want to sleep yet?"

"Dammit Heather, just because it was an overnight doesn't mean it can't be a sleepover!" Irritation was dripping on her face. Veronica just couldn't understand the reason why Heather Chandler kept on bugging her in everything.

The blonde had always ordered her around. She had to do the nastiest deeds for the almighty. She had to give up her dignity, her pride and most likely the most precious things in life. All of that slowly washed away because of the particular person beside her.

"What? You told me who sleeps first," she could feel hot breath creep into her ear. "Gets a punishment." The voice delivered seduction which made the brunette feel chills down her spine.

Biting her lip, she ushered her beating heart to stop its nonsense. But she knew the very reason why it kept thumping.

Heather Chandler was beside her. With a painfully short red robe and an undeniably inviting cherry red lips curved perfectly into a smirk. Not only that, but her usual electrifying azure eyes became mercury gray ones under the dark room they were in. Those orbs looked so alluring in the dark and was even more breathtaking for it showed such a forbidden emotion.

Veronica knew she should've said some sarcastic and snarky remark. She should've rolled her eyes and went back to sleep. But how could she do so when she saw those eyes waver and plead for her.

A part of her was screaming not to do it, telling her over and over again that this would end up badly. Begging her not to do anything that would risk whatever kind of self-respect or dignity she has left in her. Pleading for her to just stand up and sleep on the couch at the the living room.

But a part of her just screamed yes.

Placing the logical part of her brain aside, she could feel her breath sink in deeply. The nervous gulp that was stuck in her throat was inaudible before the brunette felt her arms move on their own. With her mocha eyes staring at a pair of silver ones, she felt her hesitation slowly go away.

All she could focus on is Heather's soft lips on her own. The girl that had always held dominance was under her, soft moans escaping the blonde's mouth.

Veronica couldn't help but feel awe. Never in a million years has she imagined Heather Chandler on a soft duvet that she shared, her hands cupping the taller female's cheeks, the blonde's breath hitching and engulfing her own. Just the fact that her half-lidded eyes were filled with such uncontrollable desire made Veronica feel a string in her chest getting pulled.

Shit.

She's too freakin' beautiful.

With their tongues collided and dancing around alongside their bodies tangled around each other, the room felt warmer. The space between them seemed to shrink to the point that she could feel the girl's warmth. Two hands suddenly ran along her messy dark hair before they were pulled, causing a moan to slide away from her own lips.

She could feel her hands slowly trailing Heather's curvy body. Her fingers traveled down slightly before she finally found the robe's tie. Carefully untying the hot-yet-now-useless clothing, she could feel adrenaline piling up even more in her chest.

Veronica suddenly had the need for air. She was somehow surprised that Heather still had such an even breathing while she was barely catching her breath. Pulling away, sounds of panting and hot breaths surrounded them. The brunette took this time to just look at the strawberry blonde beneath her.

If Heather looked like a goddess, now she looks like a goddamn devil in disguise. No, it wasn't meant to be an insult, she couldn't even find the right words to describe the unbelievably hot succubus in front of her eyes. The blonde girl was insanely beautiful to the point that she could possibly be a breathtakingly gorgeous demon wrapped around make-up and an extremely seductive robe. Scratch that, she is.

With her eyes holding a powerful yet vulnerable gaze, Veronica felt like she could get lost in them. A luscious pair of lips that looked like they begging for more. Her carefully brushed blonde curls was now messed up in the hottest way possible. The used-to-be-covered skin was now exposed and the brunette just couldn't look away.

She could start a religion just to worship the demon queen.

As she was admiring the girl's heavenly body, a voice suddenly pulled her back into reality.

"I know that you like what you see and all," Heather said in a way that embarrassed Veronica. Then a teasing smirk formed on the blonde's lips. "But do me a favor and just fuck me."

The brunette would usually feel heat creeping up on her cheeks. Well, usually. Now all she could feel is her confidence taking over.

Veronica didn't say a single word before she felt her hand make its way to where it belonged.

Heather's smirk suddenly turned into a loud moan as she felt Veronica's fingers work its magic. Her breathy moans slowly filled the room, making music to the brunette's ears. The blonde then slowly started to move her body and rock it back and fourth with such a graceful and steady rhythm. A pair of brown eyes simply stared in admiration as she watched the scene before her.

Veronica slowly made her way closer to Heather, her breath grazing the girl's stomach. She towered and made her way to the girl's untouched neck. With her lips landing on it, Heather let out another moan.

Tunes filled Veronica's ears as she placed butterfly kisses on Heather's neck. Slowly trailing downward, she left hickeys and marks in places where she knows she and Heather could only see.

Veronica then started to move faster, inching to every spot. It was quite hard for her to keep in track for Heather kept on grinding faster and faster. The brunette also found it tricky since the blonde would seemingly only get wetter.

"Shit, Heather." Veronica muttered breathily before she landed her lips on Heather's red ones.

After dancing around each other's tongues, the brunette sped up even faster. Sooner or later, a loud and long orgasm was heard all over the room. Veronica swore her hand was full of thick stains.

She was quite reluctant yet licked her own finger. In all honesty, it tasted sweet in the strangest way possible. Veronica waited for Heather to catch her breath, her pants surrounding the room.

"Sawyer," Heather's voice was raspy yet still undeniably addicting, "You're surprisingly good."

A small smirk was plastered on Veronica's face. As she was about to say a smart remark back at Heather, she wasn't even given a chance. Before she knew it, the blonde has already smacked her lips into her own, causing the brunette to open her eyes wide.

Heather pulled away after a minute or two, her breath hitching. "Now let me repay you." The way she said it so seductively on Veronica's ear made the girl melt.

Heather Chandler was definitely a succubus. And Veronica Sawyer simply let the blonde devour her.