Fluffy

This chapter is just filled with either fluff or nonsensical things

_________________________

"Oh my god I'm pregnant!" Veronica shouted hysterically. With her hands flailing in the air, she wasn't sure how to calm herself down.

Chandler suddenly choked on her coffee. Wiping the liquid that escaped her mouth, she looked at the brunette. "How the fuck are you pregnant?" She held a confused expression. "I swear if you're cheating on me-"

"No! Look!" Veronica cut her off. Desperately pointing at her stomach, a baby bump was obvious. "I'm not kidding around with you!"

Heather was baffled. Women having sex can't produce a child. So how the hell did this happen? "Ronnie are you nuts? What is happening?"

"Just hold it!" The brunette had a grin on her face as she held the blonde's hand. She then placed their hands together on the baby bump.

"Ron you gotta be kidding-"

Then the baby bump popped. A loud sound was heard as it vanished. Heather's face turned into pure shock the moment it happened.

Mac and Duke immediately showed up, wearing spooky pajamas. The dirty blonde was laughing out loud while Duke looked like she was dead inside. The two also wore black capes and had fake fangs.

"What the hell?"

Veronica simply laughed, holding her stomach. "Happy Halloween!!" She exclaimed between laughs as she tried her best not to fall on the floor laughing.

The next thing that happened was Heather chasing the trio-in-crime.

___________________________

"Hands up." Heather Duke spoke with a low tone. Her metallic black eyes under the ring of the pistol she was holding.

Heather Mac, unsure of what to do, simply did what she was commanded to. "Uh, Dukey, what's up?" She spoke nervously with a forced smile.

"You're under arrest." The dark haired female sternly said. She kept her eyes on a pair of wary brown ones. "Whatever you say will be used against you."

"What-"

"You are free to be silent." Duke added with a firm hold of the gun. She then took a step closer, making the blonde step backwards. Their pace kept on until the yellow Heather could feel her back on the wall.

"Uhh, but I haven't done any crime..?" Mac mumbled, obviously feeling quite afraid now. If she could remember correctly she didn't kill anyone or did anything wrong at that matter.

"You are under arrest under the charge of robbery." This made Mac's face become extemely perplexed. Duke's lips slowly formed into a smirk. "It seems that you have stolen my heart."

Mac immediately started giggling, a blush spreading across her face. "Oh god, you're terrible!"

________________

"Bro," Ram called out to Kurt. The two of them were currently watching a movie on the couch together. "Have you ever wondered about life?"

"The hell, bro?" Kurt raised a brow as he looked at his linebacker. Confusion written all over his face. "Why 'ya thinking 'bout boring stuff?"

"I dunno, dude." Ram mumbled before he ate a popcorn. His eyes, even through the dark, were bright. "I just wondered if you ever died. If we ever died."

Kurt went silent. His attention moved from the movie and was replaced by Ram. His silence meant that he was listening.

"I just don't want things to end up so bad you know." Ram bit his lip as he stared into Kurt's eyes. "I still want to have a life with you."

"Bro..." Kurt spoke under his breath. His eyes concentrated on the male before him. The one that he always thought about.

"I love you bro." Ram then smiled. "I wanna marry you as a friend."

"Same bro," Kurt reciprocated the smile. "I love you in the most heterosexual way."

_____________________

"You shine brightly than a sun." A man named JD spoke. "Your beautiul colors never failed to strike me in awe. The way you look at me is as if I could wrap myself around with fire and I'll never die. With you I am safe and sound."

"Oh, you are the most unique in this whole universe. You are more than summer's beauty for you would never fade. The happiness you bring me will never cease. You are my everything."

The young man in a trench coat then smiled. "You would never change and I would never stop loving you." He stared lovingly at the latter.

"My dearest love, you are more fair than any woman in existence. You are my one true love, 7/11." He then took a slurpee and chugged it, not minding the pain in his head.

_______________________

"I thought you're right handed?" Chandler asked in surprise.

"No, I'm ambidextrous." Veronica replied. Seeing the confusion on her girlfriend's face, she spoke, "it means I can write with both hands."

"Oh, that's why!" Heather suddenly smiled out of realization. The weird reaction made Veronica confused.

"What?" The brunette was now pondering the reason why the blonde reacted that way.

A smirk curved on a pair of red lips. "That's why you never get tired in bed."

__________________________

Lmao idk guys :") i thot this might be funny lmaooo

Also tomrrow is my bday yeeeeey (no im actly sad im going to be older hhhhhh) and i want to celebrate it with you guyssss

Ask me anything! Comment and spam me all you want I'm pretty thankful if you do so. Request any chapter and all that. I really want to socialize with ya'll (even you silent readers uwu)

i love you weirdos that read this weird ass book lmfao

Have a good day or night!