Veronica's Diary 2

October 5, 1989

[4:23 PM]

Dear Diary,

Though I woke up hours ago, I just can't find myself writing an entry. But here we are, I guess.

It's been approximately 1 day and 3 hours since the "Heather incident." I have no idea what to say but I just wanna get this out of my head.

Heather Chandler is stuck in every cell of my brain and every single section of my mind. All I could think about is her, whether I like it or not. The way her blue half-lidded eyes stared at me. The warmth of her body as she gracefully grinded it against me. Her hot strawberry-scented breath overlapped with mine. The perfectly brushed blonde locks of hers became a complete mess. But most of all, the taste of her cherry lips still lingered.

Basically, she's driving me insane.

I could dedicate a whole entry about her but I really don't want to think such inappropriate thoughts. That's not such a thing for me to do. And especially not to fantasize the demon queen of Westerburg.

Anyways, I hung out with Martha earlier. We watched Princess Bride together and played a few board games. It was a way of me to show my gratitude towards her, she's such a sweet and amazing friend that honestly deserved so much more.

While we played, she asked me what happened at the party. I was reluctant at first. After a few minutes of finding the right words to say, I ended up telling her that I did something horrible and may or may not end up dead on Monday. She was genuinely empathetic and concerned about me as she did her best to reassure me that nothing will go wrong.

I hope that's really the case. I mean, life would be so unfair to me if I would still end up being a dead girl walking. Like c'mon, I gave the Almighty too much offerings that I could ever give anyone, it'll be outrageous if I'm getting the worst treatment as a thank you. But then again, maybe kissing Heather would mean I might as well be in the afterlife? Honestly, I don't even know anymore.

I was only joking, she kissed back and all that stuff. I should be the one who's complaining here!

. . .

Who am I kidding, I loved every second of it.

A fraction of me was glad that her father came home so suddenly and that it didn't escalate further. But I was mostly disappointed that her lips left me so suddenly. Christ, what's gotten into me?

Maybe I should just go and grab a slushie.

[5:02 PM]

Dear Diary,

So I saw the infamous trenchcoat kid. I think his name's Jason Dean or whatever. All I know is that he beat the hell outta Ram and Kurt with a goddamn book.

When I was about to buy a slushie, he suddenly asked me if I wanted cherry or blue raspberry (I think) and I really didn't know how to react so I simply chose blue raspberry. The dude suddenly paid for it and I was like "what no bitch!" (Okay kidding aside, I was really shocked)

I figured that he wanted to talk to me because his weird ass smile gave it off. Before he could say more about 7/11 or whatever, of course, I immediately got out of the store and took a ride back home. Even if I'm dense as hell I know for sure that guy was hitting on me. There were signs everywhere so I had to shut them down myself.

JD aside, I just got home. Since it's Sunday I had to do all the schoolworks and shit I forgot to do. It distracted me from constantly thinking of Heather, which was a really good way of relaxing my over-the-top fantasies. Like for fuck's sake, just one heated kiss already made me act like a horny bitch? This isn't even funny.