Horrible Day

Today was really rough. I started my online college today. I feel pretty good about my classes. I am honestly really excited about them. College gives me a purpose instead of sitting all day in pain. So that was good.

I went to get a sleep study machine to see if I have sleep apnea. Once I got there the ladies at the front office said I canceled my appointment, when I didn't. That was frustrating. I went to pick up my new glasses and I still haven't decided if I like them or not.

I came home and starting talking with my Mom and sister. That's were everything went to shit. I didn't fight with my Mom. My sister and I fought.

My sister is struggling with depression, anxiety, and anorexia. I am struggling with depression, bipolar, anxiety, and fibromyalgia. My Mom struggles with bipolar, anxiety, fibromyaglia, and migraines. Currently: my sister is depressed and acts out in anger towards me and Mom. Currently: I am depressed due to my horrible physical pain and I am super sensitive. Currently: Mom has had an unstoppable migraine for the past 17 days.

No one feel like themselves so we just fought. It was horrible. But we all said sorry and that we loved each other.

But I just feel exhausted. I am tired of us fighting. But with my sister's anger it's so easy for us to start fighting. I know we all going through so much. It's just exhausting and tiring.

I feel numb and empty. My back feels like it's on fire. I hurt so bad physically, mentally, and with my family. Nothing is going my way. I see another doctor tomorrow about my stomach problems. My stomach has been really hurting and upset lately. Some of the medicines I have been taking can cause ulcers. So I may have one or it could be irritable bowl.

I am trying to stay positive and happy through this all but it's hell. I am tired of life. I am tired of everything.

I am promising myself that tomorrow will be better. I am promising myself that.

Goodnight everything! Thank you so much for reading!❤️

-Harper❤️