Chapter 2

I woke up early in the morning to see my luggage are all prepared. Eomma

I should be the one to prepare my belongings but my mother can't even resist the urge to take care of me knowing she's sick. I quickly washed up and dressed a warm clothes.

"You're up early come here let's eat breakfast" I sat across the table with her and started eating. "Eomma ,Jimin will be the one to look after you while I'm gone. He won't be able to be with you 24/7 because of his studies but he will after class so don't worry about anything okay? And I will call every free time that I have. You'll be okay and don't miss me that much araseo?" She help my hand tightly.

"Araseo araseo. Take care of your self and don't think too much about me and focus on your job, I heard from Jimin that your boss's son is a bit rude and weird so you better watch out." Eomma let out a joke. I laugh at what she said but deep inside wishing that the guy I was serving will not give me a hella life in there. Fingers crossed.

Minutes later I heard Jimin knocking calling out my name. I looked at my mother and she nodded meaning I can go. I hug her real tight and a tears began to fall but wipe it quickly so Eomma wouldn't notice. We walk to our door and Jimin greeted her after that we bid our goodbye to my mom.

"Jimin take care of Eomma okay?" He nodded and he send me to my new boss's house which is very huge and fancy. Damn they must be rich they maybe have rich clients too in their law firm.

.
.
.

My jaw dropped as I enter their house, Mrs Kim escorted me and tour me around the house so I could be familiar. "This is our home and I hope that you and my son will get along, I want you to meet him but he's still in school." I smiled and nodded shyly, we walk upstairs and point the door in front of us.

"Here this is his room, this will be the place you'll be cleaning. You don't have to do the house chores because you will be focusing your service to my son since he is very busy and don't have enough time to eat and do his laundry. So your job is to cook for him, clean his room and his bathroom and wash his clothes, will that be okay In na?" Wew he must be their only child, I wanted to ask if how old is their son but with what she said earlier about his son being busy and all maybe he was in his college.

She opened up the door and It was huge, very very huge its like a Prince' bedroom it was fancy and luxurious. I wanted to flop in his bed but I cant since her mom warned me about his son being meticulous in his things and all.

"At first he doesn't want having a personal maid but I insist. The other maids here are not staying in so no one will accompany him after 5pm when his home and I don't want that. Since we're always at our company I want someone to look for my son thats why I hired you" she explained while me ? am I even listening? I was too stunned at his son's room.

"Mrs Kim you don't have to worry about anything, I will do my job well and I will take care of your son" I smiled widely at her at she sighed in relief. We were about to walk out the room but befor she closed the door behind us she tap my back and I look at her. "Let me give you a tip, my son doesn't want to hear a noise while he's studying" I nodded, otuke? I am noisy and hyper how will I resist the urge to sing loudly while cleaning? I should zip my mouth real good.

"And one more thing....I hope you survive"

My eyes widened at what she said. Survive? Is his son a murderer? Wait what but they're a lawyer? But maybe they become a lawyer so that they could hide their son's identity?

Oh my GOD!