Chapter 15

3rd Person's POV

"My heart"

Taehyung find it more interesting, he keeps on playing with In na's ideas about Law. He was amazed, he thinks that In na is capable of being a Lawyer someday unlike him. He likes to be a prosecutor just like In na but to her its okay if she'll be a prosecutor or a Lawyer, but to him he wants to have the power to investigate and dig information on the crime scene, he wants to put those criminals behind the bars not defending them for money just like what Lawyer's do.

He knows well, because lots of criminals were defended by his parents and even find not guilty for no reason. Money. Money is the only reason why his parents defended any kinds of thugs, he kept on arguing with them about it. He always says what's the use of law and working for it if they will just not put those thugs in jail and free them to commit another crimes. He's mad, that's why he's a cold hearted person who always locks himself in his room and study really hard preparing for Korea's future.

"I need her with me, we can make the law back to what it was before, we will seek justice together" Taehyung thought.

While In na on the other hand was waiting for Taehyung's answer. "I won right?" She thought. She doesn't even know what is Taehyung thinking rightnow. "Does Taehyung really likes me?"

Taehyung just look at her, he stand up and walk over to her. "How did I fell inlove with this girl after we fight? She's not even pretty well she is but she's smart and she really knows how to cook" He smiled at his thought while In na just look at him with amusement. She probably thinks that he's crazy.

Even Taehyung didn't understand why'd he suddenly long for her after she left their house. Until one night he realised that he's missing her. He doesn't want to admit it but he kinda likes her, she somehow help him realised what kind of person he is and that made him become a better person for just few weeks or months and even his friends were all aware about the sudden change of his attitude. He's not cold anymore, he has now a heart who's willing to listen to every humans heart, just like what In na is doing.