Chapter 5

Days have passed and all I can say is I wanna go home. Tae hyung is not human I swear, the other day he called for me and asked me to take off the soap that fell into the toilet bowl with my bare hands. Then he made me climb into his window because he saw a lizard and when Im on top of his window he removed the stair and made me jump all the way to the floor from the window pane which is really high.

His parents were out for working with a prosecutor to solve a case and preparing for a trial. So it was just me and the maid that I barely talk to since she was always busy and at night I was alone with the monster nope I mean master.

6pm and Tae hyung arrived. I greeted him but he ignored me, I was about to close the door when 3 of his friends came in. Ohh I didn't know that this nerdy demon has friends.

"Yah Tae hyung you didn't tell us you're having a pretty maid here" one of his friend with dark hair complemented me.

"Yah Jungkook she's your noona stop hitting on her" the other tall guy with goodlooks told him. So its Jungkook who just called me pretty

"Stop talking to her she might end up cling onto you guys and ask for money" Tae Hyung coldly said and his friends just laugh leaving me behind. There again, insulting ang humiliating me. Him, studying law is such a waste of money and time he didn't even know how to respect a woman.

I saw them sit in the living room and put all their thick books and documents. "Do we really need to solve a fake case with this papers?" I heard jungkook wined and Jin smacked him in the head while Tae Hyung and his other friend who's name is Yoongi is quietly doing their work. Its so unreal to see guys who do a group study you know, Law must be a very hard course since it requires memorizing.

I headed to the laundry room to wash Tae Hyungs blankets and pile of clothes. I heard footsteps behind me and when I look back I saw Tae Hyung arms crossed. "Aren't you going to make us food?" He said firmly.

"I was about to master sorry" I lied.

I quickly went to the kitchen and cook. After I finished I bring it to them. "Wheres the juice?" Tae Hyung asked annoyed. I simply rolled my eyes, did he expect me to carry all those with my two hands? Is he stupid? "I will bring it after putting this food since I only have two hands" I sarcastically said and his friends laughed at what I said while Yoongi is still quietly doing their staffs.

I was about to hand Tae Hyung his Juice when I accidentally spill the juice on his shirt so he quickly stood up shock probably because of the cold ice. I was shocked at what I have done. Im dead

He closed his eyes shut showing his angry mood I quickly ran off and took a towel and wipe his shirt "Im so sorry master I didn mean to -" I was cut off by the cold water or maybe juice that was pouring on my head. Tae Hyung spill the glass of Juice on to my face in front of his friends. His face was all mad. But I didnt do it on purpose it was an accident why is he acting so mad?

His friends was shocked at what he did.

"Woah Tae hyung" Jin gasped

"You don't have to that Tae Hyung" Yoongi finally spoke.

I was humiliated then again, with that I bowed and apologize and ran off to the kitchen. This time I can't hold up my tears anymore, its too much. I cried harder as I wash my hands and didn't even noticed that Jungkook followed me. "Im sorry about earlier, Tae Hyung can be an asshole sometimes" Jungkook said.

"Why are you saying sorry? Its not your fault sir" I said wiping out my tears.

"Here... " he handed me a handkerchief, "wipe your tears and go get change before he call for you again." I nodded and thank him. He's nice unlike his friend Tae Hyung.

.
.
.

"Hyung were going its getting late see you at the trial tomorrow" Jungkook and his friends bid their goobye to Tae Hyung, while Jungkook is the only one who's aware of my presence and bid goodbye to me either.

Trial?

After his friends left, Tae Hyung continued his work in the living room while I am standing next to him, waiting. Its past 10 in the evening and I'm sleepy when his friends left I thought Tae Hyung would be upstairs but to my surprise he stayed in the living room. Since he is studying I have to remain silent and avoid to utter any words cause if I did, it will be the end of me.

Hours have passed and my legs are getting tired, Tae Hyung probably noticed so he speak "Aren't you going to sit?" He asked with a cold tone. At first I was shocked, he was telling me to sit right? So I did but on the floor.

"Just tell me master if you need anything" I said to him while sitting on the floor while my side is resting on the side of the couch looking like a beggar.

But he didn't answer. "Master it's 12 already aren't you going to rest? I heard that you have a trial tomorrow it must be your final exam thats cool I wonder how it feels like standing in the court" I covered my mouth after saying such things, I remember he doesnt want to talk to someone without his permission. I was waiting and ready for his scolding but he didn't. I glance up to him and saw that he was already asleep in the couch.

What a relief!

"Master wake up you should go upstairs its cold and uncomfortable here" I said trying to wake him up but he didn't move.

"Aish I'll just let you sleep here I guess" I went to his room and get his blanket and cover it to him. Even thoough he has a bad attitude towards me I still need to take care of him since its my job.

I was about to fix his things but I was startled by him who suddenly speak "Don't you dare touch my things, leave it be"

I didn't utter a single word and do what he ordered me to do. "Master am I allowed to sleep now?" Duhhh its midnight.

"No" he said while his eyes closed so I just sit on the floor right next to his couch. The view was perfect since I get to study his handsome face, I admit he's handsome but his attitude is a massive turn off!

I was cursing under my breath in front of him "ugghh you bastard! if I could just choke you to death!"

"Choke me to what?"

Uh-oh