Chapter 7

Its 5pm and I was all alone now, theres nothing much to do in this house I can't even watch a television. With that I grab my phone from my pocket and dialed Mom's number.

"Eomma!" I squeal. Thank God she answered her phone quickly.

"Aigoo my baby how are you ?"

"Eomma I'm doing fine, don't worry about me. How about you? Are you eating well? Are you taking your medicine at the right time? Is Jimin taking care of you?" I showered her questions, I just heard her chuckle its probably because I sounded like a mom than her aish.

"Jimin is taking care of me and everything is fine don't think too much and focus on what you're doing. Stay healthy In na, remember that I am always thinking about you okay?" I just miss everything about her. I miss her hugs and kisses I miss mom.

"I miss you Eomma, I need to go now I think my boss is here I need to hung up annyeong say Hi to Jimin and give him a hug for me, I owe him a lot" don't get the wrong idea Jimin and I are friends nothing more nothing less. We don't have any special feeling towards each other.

"Araseo. Annyeong"

I turned off my phone and open the door for Tae Hyung.

He looked... exhausted is his exam didn't go well? I wanted to ask but I am not in the right place, I might get scolded again if I ask him.

"In na..." he called for me

"Ne master? You need anything?" What's up with his voice?

"What if your client is guilty what will you do? Will you still defend him?" He looked really down today, I think something bad happen

"A lawyer should defend his client knowing if he's guilty or not, you need to trust every single word they will say and defend them no matter what. But a good lawyer should only fight for those who are innocent and falsely accused, that is what I believe in master-nim" after saying those words to him. He ruffled his hair looking all depressed.

"I failed my exam, I chose the wrong client" he said. Wait what is this is he opening up to me?

"Failure is not forever master, there's always a next time and remember? We only learn from our mistakes right" he nodded approving at what i said. I can't believe I am talking seriously to him right now.

"Wait? Why am I even talking to you? Aish I must've lost my mind aish jinja" he maybe realised that we weren't friends after all. Usuall Tae Hyung is back to normal.

"Yah master if you need someone to talk to I am here araseo? Fighting!"

"Paboya? I will never talk to you about school again. never" he walk upstairs and lock himself in his room.

I just rolled my eyes and make my way to the kitchen.