Chapter 31

Love conquers all especially fears. All of us has been left atleast once in the dark alone and trapped in a deep ocean with no one. No matter how you shout or yelled for help no one will be there to save you but yourself. Even if you get yourself cuffed no one will give you the key to it, so it was just you who'll find a way to free yourself from the dark, deep ocean and a handcuff.

"You have to trust me Taehyung" I told him. He looked uneasy and tired, sadness were written all over his face.

"In na, I will be trap here forever I'm so sorry If I am being a burden to you. You even sacrificed your dream for me" he said looking into my eyes.

"It's because you're special to me" his eyes widened at my words. "Am I?" He asked.

"Yes. All these years Tae.... I still love you and I will do everything for you"

"Y-you love me? So you're my girlfriend now because I love you too" He said and I just smiled "Once you were proven innocent.... I will be your girlfriend" and he seemed enlighten. "Attorney Choi In na, wow that sounds so great, I have such a beatiful attorney to defend me" it's a relief that he is now smiling unlike earlier.

"That's right so we have to cooperate with one another okay? Besides you have all the amazing friends around you who are willing to fight for you until the end." I said as I touch the glass window with my palm. "I'm really thankful to have you guys in my life, I love you so much In na"

Hearing those words from makes me want to hug him real tight, I want to fullifill all the hugs and kisses that's been missed for 5 years. I regret playing hard to get that time.

I sighed at my thought and Taehyung seemed to notice, "You okay? And In na by the way Jimin went here the other day" he said and why did Jimin came here?

"He did?" I asked and he nodded, "What did he say?" I added.

"Well he warned me" he said shrugging his shoulder and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "He said he will stab me to death If I ever make you wait again for another 5 years" he said then laugh later on with that I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well as you can see he's quite cool now" I tell him and he chuckled. "Ne I can see he's a detective now" and I nodded in agreement when suddenly our conversation with his friends few days ago popped up in my mind. I forgot that's the reason why I came here today.

"Ahh Tae, let's talk as an Attorney and client today alright? Can we do that?" He just nodded.

"Well I don't know if you will believe this but.." I told him everything about his uncle, the statement of his Aunt and the fight between his dad and his uncle and especially the picture frame. At first he just stayed in silent probably not believing what he have just heard.

"Taehyung? V?" I called his name because he seemed dazed.

"I knew it was someone near us, there were papers and documents in our house which I asked Jungkook and Yoongi to get because I know my uncle's act are very suspicious. He's the one who filed a case against me" Woah, so he's the one who asked Jungkook to get the documents? I see.

"Do you think he's capable of doing it?" I asked.

"He had done that a lot of times, I just realised it was him when Jungkook and Yoongi came here. I thought I have no one else in my mind until I remember my uncle doing crazy things with my parents involved" he looked down and messed up his hair. "They were helping a monster and I can't even do anything about it and now, my parents were gone and I am here locked inside doing nothing. How useless"

If I could just hold his hand and caress it with mine so he wouldn't feel uneasy, so he wouldn't feel useless. I know what he's been through this past few days and I know it's really hard for him to cope up in this situation especially his family is involved.

"Tae, you're doing great you're helping me and us for giving us the information we needed and now that we all know who the real culprit is...all we have to do is to gather evidences against him before the second trial starts. Don't worry I will do my best together with the help of your friends and Jimin" I hope that my words brought enlightment to him somehow. His dark hair and pale skin is showing how stressed he is, but he's still the same Taehyung I know.... the guy who used to underestimate himself because of his failed exam, the guy who used to sit in the dark room alone with his books and eyeglasses, the guy who's willing to change for someone or something that's important to him, the guy who easily give up and regret afterwards...... but now I will make him fight for his innosence, I will serve as his motivation so he would now be able to come out on his shell. I will help him and stay with him unlike what I did 5 years ago..... we will continue our dreams to be the most prestigious Prosecutor in Korea.