Chapter 32

Im not really in the mood rightnow but I'm still updating, sorry for this chapter I hope you still guys appreciate my little effort :)

"Can I ask you a question In na?" Taehyung suddenly asked after talking about his case. I nodded then he started talking and asking, "Is it possible for you to keep your feelings for me after 5 years? I mean we've been separated for like forever and I just can't believe you.. telling me you love me" I didn't expect that that's the question he'll ask me, I feel like I am being interogated. I can't help myself but blush in his question so I cough continously feeling nervous of how the hell will I answer it.

He seemed worried, "You okay?" So I just keep nodding.

"Do you really need to ask that question to me?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows and he just chuckled, "Yeah ofcourse" he said.

I crossed my arms and asked him the same question, I thought he was going to react but he sit up confidently ready to answer my question (that comes from him.)

"It's possible since you're the first woman I fell inlove with and it's not easy for me to forget about you when- " he was cut off by the police officer who came in telling... "Attorney Choi, you're time is up it's time for Mr Kim to go back in his cell" Goddamn it, he's not yet even done talking!

I nodded to him and turn my head to Tae one last time, "Ya continue. What is it you want to say?" I asked him and he just smiled..... "I'll tell you next time you visit, work hard okay? Let me out of here so you could be my girlfriend already" he joked and winked before the police officer take him inside. He gave me one last glance until he's out of sight while I am here left standing alone. I'll let you out in this place my love, don't worry