Chapter 4

It was 8 in the evening, I was here alone downstairs since the other maid went home already while Tae Hyung is still in his room. Is he gonna rot in there until his body dissappear? He didn't even went outside to ask for something. Did he even eat? Then her mom's voice popped in my head

"He didn't have time to eat"

What does it mean? Should I bring him food upstairs? Ugh whatever its my job after all. I quickly made my way to the kitchen and open the fridge to find something to cook. Then I found a korean beef and took it out, I decided to fry it and made different side dishes.

"I'm done hmm smells good" I admire my own cooking and went upstairs to feed my master. Sucks

"Master I made dinner for you" I knocked but he didnt answer, I grabbed the door knob and noticed that it wasn't locked so I go inside, he was about to shout at me but then stop when saw the food that I made and I can see him closed his eyes when he smell the food and i saw that his throat moved as if he swallowed his saliva and can't fiight the urge to eat. He was already hungry I knew it.

But that doesn't end there, his face.... the lights were dimmed but I can see his face but not clear enough to judge his looks. "You made that?" He questioned motioning to the food in the tray that I was carying and I nooded in responce.

"Beef? And side dishes? Did my mom told you about the food I eat" He asked again. The room was barely lit so I can't see his expression.

"Yes master don't you like it? I will make a new dish if you dont like this?" I was about to leave but he stopped me. "Wait leave it there" I sighed in relief. I put the tray on his bed and get the tray I brought earlier for snack, to my surprise, he finished it withought leaving a single mark on the plate.

It was 10 in the evening and I was called by my master to get the plate that I brought earlier for dinner. To my surpise, he finished all of it even the side dishes. Wow he must be hungry. As I was about to head in the kitchen Mr and Mrs Kim arrived and their eyes glued on the plate I was carrying.

"He ate the food you made?" His dad asked which is Mr. Kim So Hyung

"Ah yes Sir he finished it all he must be hungry while studying" I chuckled. But both of them still stood surprise. "He must have been like your cooking, its so not him.. even he stayed up all night or hungry he will throw all the food outside his room if he didnt like the food that his former maids made" her mom explained which is Kim Yoon Tae.

"Oh I guess I should cook more for him" I said to them and they nodded. Not bad for my first day huh.

I walk to the sink to wash the dishes, I already ate dinner while waiting for my master to finish his food. So all i have to do now is shower and go to sleep. Its been like one day but I already miss my mother, i tried to ring her phone but she didnt pick up she must be sleeping now.

I was about to lay on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. Who could it be I thought. When I open it I saw Him, Kim Tae hyung... shocks I finally saw his face, his eyes were mesmerizing and his nose his lips were all fit perfectly for his manly face. He 's handsome.

"Where do you think your going?"

"To bed?"

"Its 10pm"

"So?"

"Your not yet done for today"

Wait what?

"Until I'm awake you are not allowed to sleep, get it?" Was he being the terror boss now? Im sleepy and I was tired making his food and staffs, I even do the cleaning since I don't have much to do earlier.

I sighed defeatedly, but what can I do? He's my master after all.

"Made me the dish you cooked earlier" he demanded.

"Ne master-nim" I walk like a zombie all the way down stairs, you can't blame, me Im sleepy as hell.

I quickly prepared the beef and seasonings then fry it. It was past 11 and he was sitting on the dinning table with his book and he was reading it while waiting for the food.

"Im done master" I placed the beef and kimchi on the table and he looked at me then at the food and at me then at the food and started eating. I saw his book he was reading earlier and noticed that it was a book for law students.

"Daebak you're studying law?" I asked him as if I was talking to a friend, I forgot that I am casually speaking to him.

With that he glared at me "Are you talking to me informally?"

"Aniyo master, sorry about that I was just amazed" I apologized.

I just stand right next to where he was sitting, I just watched him eat the food I made deliciously and it made me smile. "Im relieved that you like my food master"

He stopped eating for a few seconds upon hearing me talk but when I shush up he continued again. "By the way where are you studying? And Am I right? are you studying law ? Wow your like your parents your family is great all of you are lawyers it was cool!" I happily said, I can't control my emotions.

With that he glared at me again .oh no

"Did I tell you I don't like talking to people? And I don't want people talking to me? And your voice is irritating me so will you shut up? If you envy me being a law student well its not my fault that your poor and here working as a maid" he talked harshly and it made my heart sunk at his words. He doesnt need to insult me right?

"Sorry master" is all I can say and bowed, I was insulted but I let it go, he just laughed at me and stare at me pittily. How evil

"Next time know your place" he stood up and grab his book and headed upstairs. When he's no longer in sight, a tear fell down my cheeks. I wiped it and get back to work and when I'm done I went upstairs and hid under my blanket.

Will I ever endure this kind of treatment until I have enough savings for college and for my mothers maintenance?