Chapter 21

3rd Person's POV

In na decided to finish her contract with Kim Family, she thought that staying with Taehyung in same roof will not held the both of them while Taehyung on the other hand is contemplating if he should stop her or not.

He doesnt want her to leave, he made a mistake because of kissing her withought any permission. Taehyung thinks that In na is mad at him for kissing her, while In na thinks that Taehyung is mad at her for pushing him when the truth is she likes the kiss that it made her compose her true feelings for him.

Both of them we're wrong but no one is deciding to talk. No one wants to hear the truth behind that kiss. If they only both knew how much they missed one another.

Taehyung heard In na talking to his Mom, he peeked trying to hear their conversation from downstairs. While In na and his Mom are hugging each other, In na's gaze travel to where he is which made him startled so he quickly close the door.

"Did she saw me?" He asks him self.

"He doesn't want to see me" In na thinks.

Taehyung lay on his bed "I need to talk to her before she leaves" he quickly stood up and wear his slippers.

While In na is saying her goodbye to his mom and to the other maid. "I wish I could atleast see him before I leave, or atleast say goodbye to him" In na thought.

Taehyung run downstair but he's too late because right before he went out his room, In na left already.

He didn't even had the last chance to see her, hug her and say the he still likes her, that he loves her.

He shed a tear while staring outside, hoping that In na will come back and tell him the she likes him too because He knows that she does.

It's like a thousand knives that stab his heart.

"I'll find you" Kim Taehyung said to him self.

"Our dreams will make us find each other" Choi In na said while staring outside the car, feeling the cold breeze as her tears streamed down her face.