Chapter 12

"Yah Choi In na I really missed your food" Tae Hyung said while eating. "This is the most tastiest food I ever taste in my whole life. You should be a chef" he suggested. "Ani. I want to be a lawyer, cooking is just a hobby. I inherit that skill from my dad. he was the best cook ever" I said while thinking about how good my dad was in terms of cooking.

He nodded. "I forgot sorry" he was reffering to me wanting to be a lawyer from the very first place. "Its okay, thats why you should study hard so you'll make your parents proud" he smiled and nodded then continue eating.

I can't help but stare at him while he eats, the way he drink his water and the way his adams apple move. Aish in na what are you thinking

"By the way In na how old are you?" He said while wiping his mouth with the table napkin and rest his elbow in the table and his chin on his palm. "20" I simply said and he nodded. "I'm really your oppa because I'm 23" he said with a rectangular-ish smile.

"Your 3 years older than me huh" I said. "Yep so from now on instead of calling me Master ,call me Oppa aratchi?"

"But- "

"No buts"

"Aish"

"Orkay I'm done I'm going upstairs I still have lots to read follow me" he said putting his hand in his pocket and start walking. wait! Di he just said follow me?

"I thought your going to read?" I asked following him behind. "Yes and I need you there"

"What am I going to do there?" I asked.

He stop walking and he look back at me and said.

"Be my inspiration while I read araso?" He level his face with mine then pat my head like a little girl. "Kaja! Oppa needs to read already"

Theres nothing I can do but obey what he said. Aissst!

He sat on his chair then wear his eyeglasses and started to read while I am right beside him standing.

He looked so serious when studying. But there's really something that is bothering me, why did he suddenly changed into a complete different person few weeks ago? Did I really have that massive impact to him? Well I guess there must be another reason.

Its been 30 minutes then suddenly I feel like my stomach is going to burst and I can't take it anymore, "Master I really need to pee if you'll excuse me. I'm sorry for disturbing you" He just looked at me and smile. "You can use my bathroom" he said. Oh no I'm not really going to pee how will I tell him that Im about to poop!

"Ani I don't want to mess up your bathroom" I refused but he smiled again. "It's not like youre going to poop or something ?come on you can use it" he insisted. Omo! Eoddeoke?

I can feel the burning and growling inside my stomach this can't wait until downstairs. IM SORRY TAE HYUNG BUT I REALLY NEED TO USE YOUR BATHROOM

"Araso just continue reading okay?" I said and run towards his bathroom. "Take your time!" He yelled.

.
.
.
Ew it stinks! How will I get rid of this smell? I scan my eyes in every corner of his bathroom to find something that can rid of this smell. His bathroom is big but why is he lacking soap and perfume here?

And then I found a drawer near the shower, an alcohol. Thank god I thought he doesn't have any. I spray some in my hands and in everywhere. Hmm not bad- "In na are you okay?" He knocked and asked.

"Ah- NE! Just having a trouble flushing your toilet you know I don't have this in our house he he" I awkwardly lied. "Should I come in and help you?" He yelled back .What the- is he crazy? "NO! I mean no master I got this" Aishhhh why is this happening to me????? All I wanted is to poop! Why is he making it hard for me? Im human too!