Chapter 16

Winter is fast approaching, just like christmas it is the best time and weather of the year. The snowflakes that touches the thick and furry coat everyone is wearing, the smoke that comes out our mouth everytime we speak or breath, the red and freezing palms... that longing for someone's touch to feel warm, winter is somewhat making me feel warm instead of being cold.

Nothing has changed Taehyung still bothering me to say yes but I didn't have the plan to. I don't like him even if he's been treating me good lately, he even let me borrow his books for me to read during my freetime or everytime he's at school. His parents went home for about few days but leave again, his mom even told me to marry him because she said I could take care of him as a wife, not as a maid. I think they're really have the same blood running through their body, smart but both weird haha.

"Why don't you just say yes?" Mom playfully tease me. I am in the phone with her right now, I hissed "Eommaaa even you?" She chuckled on the other line "What's wrong with him? I know he's your boss but feelings can't be controlled, He's nice after all" she said convincing me. Seriously what's wrong with them? I know there's nothing wrong to love someone but one sided love is not acceptable, it's unfair in Taehyung's side. Wew I sounded pretty haha! What a long hair lol.

The call ended with goodbyes and iloveyou's, I hope Jimin's taking care of her. Speaking of Jimin should I call him? Hmm that'll be fine I guess so I dialled his number and it rung, hope I am not disturbing him... "Hello?" He answered. I cleared my throat first and speak "Hey Jimin it's been a while how have you been?"

"In na-ya It's been like forever why aren't you taking a day off?" He asked. Well I have to earn money as much as I can, "Yah I thought about that also but not now" he sighed in frustration "But it's winter, you promised me something" I can clearly feel that he is now pouting Yep I promised him we'll go to busan to visit his parents but I think I can't. "Sorry chim maybe next time?" He sighed "Aishh jinja I've been planning the whole trip with your mom and I've gotta surprise for you when we get there"

"Ya Jimin don't be hard headed okay? Chill we'll go there sometime but I think I have to go now, my boss is home and please take care of Eomma I owe you a lot, when we go to busan I'll pay for the train ticket" He seemed happy with what he heard "That's a promise okay?Lets Pinky swear" I laughed at him "over the phone? Okay pinky swear, pabo bye now" I said laughing and he does too and we hung up.

"Having so much fun huh?" I was startled at Taehyung's voice. Oh he heard me.

"Do you wan't to eat something mast- I mean Tae?" He just stare at me with poker face. Instead of saying anything he hand me the paper bag he was holding and flop in the couch. I thought he's going to tell me to put it in his room but he speak, "It's for you pabo" I pointed my finger to myself asking him if its really for me and he nodded. When I opened it It's a white coat, white fancy coat very perfect for the weather. My smile widened as I looked at it but faded when I realised I shouldn't be taking any gifts from him.

"Ani, I can't take that it's too expensive"

He rolled his eyes. He stood up and grab the coat in my hand and wear it to me "Ya what are you doing?" I said moving away so now he's having a hard time putting it on me "Aish can you stop moving?" He annoyingly say, but I still keep refusing "If you keep moving I swear I'll kiss you" with that my eyes widened and hit his shoulder playfully letting him put the coat on me like he's dressing a child. Aishhh, it's not like I want to be kiss by him!

"Wow it suits you" he said with an awed face.

"Do I really need to wear this inside your house?" He smiled cheeky and shook his head, after that he gave me an evil smile. Uh-oh it's not good, it's not making me feel good at all. Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and went outside and let me ride in the passenger seat of his car.

He himself is wearing a black coat and a beannie, he looks like a normal 23 year old boy rightnow, the aura of being a law student is somehow hiding inside his body. While I am wearing the coat he gave me, at first I refused going inside his car but he thew me inside like a junk, what a sweet guy.

"Ya my work isn't finish yet, where are you taking me?" I asked him while his eyes are focused on the snowy road while tapping his fingers in his wheel and humming a song. "I am your work remember? And I am taking you on a date~" with that, "WHAT???" And he just laughed at my reaction. This has been the first time we went out together and he's saying he is taking me on a date?

The ride is not quiet at all, we spent the whole ride bickering with each other like "Can you shut up? You're voice is so annoying" he will say that like every second. And I'll just pout everytime he's telling me to shut up, but right after that he will hold my hand and say sorry and will say "Sorry sorry just keep talking, your voice is like a music to me ears" saying those words made me blush somehow. Can't deny, it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Minutes later he parked his car in the side of the road and he unbuckled his seatbelt and got up from his car, I am copying what he did a while ago but this seatbelt sucks! How am I going to remove this? Or how should I remove this "What kind of seatbelt is this? Aish" I said to myself.

I flinched when the door opened and startled when he went closer to me, I thought he'll kiss me right away so I closed my eyes but I was wrong he unbuckle the seatbelt for me, how embarassing. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THAT THING? ITS FREAKIN COLD HERE OUTSIDE, COME OUT NOW" He said with a loud shaky voice, probably cold.

As I got up from his car, I closed my eyes when the cold wind hit my face and some snow are pouring and let it land on my palms as if i am receiving a gift from heaven. Taehyung is now walking so I followed him, we've been walking for like 15 minutes now and I thought I'll enjoy it but I was wrong because I'm freezing to death rightnow. Taehyung maybe noticed me shivering so he look back at me, I thought he's just gonna check on me but shocked when he hold my hand and put it in his coat's pocket together with his hand. "Don't worry we're almost there" he said and smiled so I just nodded.

Kim Taehyung, how can you make my heart beat so fast? It can't be. It's not possible. I can't........ like him.

Because I am his servant.