Chapter 35

2 months later......

Taehyung finally proven himself innocent because of the help of his friends and his soon to be girlfriend In na. After the bag incident that Yoongi and In na witnessed it is proven that their conclusion was right ... Taehyung's uncle planted the gun in his room.

The best evidence that In na presented to the court was a finger print in the gun that was used, Tae's Aunt and the Janitress as the witnesses. The Janitress admitted that she was paid to shut her mouth and to tell lies in court, she witnessed everything even the stabbing incident and ran away to get some help but Tae's uncle's driver caught her, but after the Janitress admitted the lies she did .... someone killed her and then again it was Tae's uncle's doing. However, Taehyung's uncle is now in prison and is sentenced to death.

Everything is now in its place, In na did her best to defend Taehyung against the court and because of he will be out in jail. After all the struggles and sacrifices are all worth it, the sleepless nights and all the exhausting days are nothing compared to what she has rightnow .... Taehyung, Kim Taehyung the one who made her heart beat and broken, the one who he waited for five years and the one who used to be her master .....

Justice. That's what they promised to seek five years ago and it happened yes, someone might have lost their lives but that situation made them even more motivated to pursue that justice is not just for those who have powers and positions in the government but also for those who are innocent and falsely accused.

She was excited to pick him up she even dressed up so that she will look good infront of him, she is wearing the white coat that Taehyung gave her 5 years ago. She smiled ear to ear remembering the memories they had when she was still working for him and even the time when both of them meet as Prosecutor and suspect, it was unexpected but look at them now, who would have thought that his parents sacrificed their lives for their son's happinness and it was YOU Choi In na. They lost their lives for some reasons and that reason was for You to help them and their son Kim Taehyung.

"Prisoner's clothes suited me more I think? Wearing a branded and clean clothes feels so strange now" Taehyung walk to you as you waited for him outside the station. You smiled at him remembering how much he loves fashion, "You look good in all honesty believe me prisoner's clothes are too not so good for you" she joked and he chuckled, flattered at her compliment.

He took this moment to grab her hand and lean to her with boxy smile on his face, "Do you still remember the deal we made back then?"

She knows what he is talking about but she likes to play with him so she tilted her head to the side and furrowed her brows as if she didn't remember anything. "What deal?" She teased and Taehyung just growl.  "C'mon young lady we both know that you know" he said and peck her lips. She widened her eyes in shock "What was that?" She said touching her lips

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?"

"G-girlfrien-" before she could even respond, Taehyung grabbed her hand and started walking. "Where are we going?" She asked and Taehyung slightly look at her and smile

"To my parents, to tell them that you have done a great job"

The End

A/n: OMG i didn't know I will end this book just like this. 😭😭😭😭😭