Chapter 6

"Choke me to what?" His deep voice echoed in the whole living room. "Are you trying to kill me?" He sit up straight and faced me.

"Ye- I mean no master-nim I was just singing you a lullaby so you could sleep well" I gave him a fake and nervous smile.

"You bastard If I could just choke you to death was that a lullaby to you?" He furrowed his brows and he crossed his arms.

Otuke!

"Master-nim I believe that those words did not came from me. Your dreaming master. Right! Your dreaming" He doesn't look convince.

"I wasn't even sleeping"

Gosh! Could this day get any worse? First the juice and now the choking thingy?

I just look at him with big bulging eyes, all prepared for my punishment.

"Sorry for disturbing you master" I apologized and stand up so I could bow my head to him.

"What's your name again?" He asked. Why is he even asking my name? I've been working here for day and yet he didn't remember my name?

"Choi In na imnida master"

He nodded. Wait? Isn't he mad at me for cursing at him?

"I see. Choi In na" and he smirk.

His smirk gives me chills. It feels like he's planning something in his mind but I can't figure it out.

I was just standing still infront of him while he was sitting in the couch in indian sit and all covered by his blanket through his shoulder.

"Choi In na from now on....... I'll make your life like a living hell" we just look at each other the moment he said those words. Our eyes met for a few minutes, his eyes were full of evil thoughts.

.
.
.
.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare a breakfast for Tae Hyung. His mom and dad are still not home because of work so its just the two of us here and the other maid. I was about to go upstairs to call for him but he suddenly come out of his room looking like a prince charming with his manly hair style, black suit and coat that matched perfectly his body posture. His slacks were skinny that matches perfectly with his black shoes, he looks .... handsome

I didn't even noticed that I was staring at him for awhile now so he cleared his throat. "Stop drooling" he said and went downstairs, i return to reality and followed him from behind. "Master your breakfast is all served please eat before you leave" I said but he just keep walking the sound of his shoes echoed in the whole house.

"I'm skipping breakfast I need to prepare for my oral exam" he just said. Oh he was talking about the Trial isn't he?

"But master you need some energy right? So you better eat or else- " I was cut off by him "or else what?" He asked

"Ah I mean, breakfast is the most important meal of the day master right? Keeping you healthy is my job" He turn aroud and look at me but I just gave him a smile and puppy eyes which is probably won't work.

He was about to leave when suddenly the smell and aroma of the food I cooked was all ever the house, even I can smell it and was dying to eat already. He stop for a moment and looked at me, "What did you cook?" He asked in confusion.

I smiled. Gosh food is his weakness!

"Italian spaghetti master, don't worry I cook the food accurately" I happily said, to my surprise he went to the kitchen and sit at the dining table. Even the other maid was shocked because I think this is the first time that he saw Tae Hyung eat breakfast.

He ate the food deliciously. After he finish eating he stood up and grab his bag without saying anything.

"Master-nim!" I called.

And he turn around

"FIGHTING!" I have to be kind to him so he won't make my life a hell just like what he said last night.

He just look away but I think I just saw his lips curved into a smile. Daebak did I just made my master smile?